We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

confused - YourWebsite Share Button | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
it just dont make sense to me n im usual pretty smart lol

its a share to oxwall button yeah

even look ur demo site makes it even more confusion 

and the photos on the plugin emplane nothing much 

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
going buy this

A must need Plugin if you want to grow big

This is a very important feature to have. Now other websites has the ability adding your social network to their share button list. Works great. Another great useful developer app to add to your oxwall site.

its a share to oxwall  n now im wonder why would i need this until i have like over 100,000 members and my sites big enough for other sites to want there stuff shared to my site to use as sort advertisement to theres sites 

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
now it say this does it do this to oxwall

The Share dialog gives people the ability to publish an individual story to their timeline, a friend's timeline, a group, or in a private message on Messenger. This does not require our website Login or any extended permissions, so it is the easiest way to enable sharing on the web.
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 26 '15

Quote from Tammy going buy this

A must need Plugin if you want to grow big

This is a very important feature to have. Now other websites has the ability adding your social network to their share button list. Works great. Another great useful developer app to add to your oxwall site.

its a share to oxwall  n now im wonder why would i need this until i have like over 100,000 members and my sites big enough for other sites to want there stuff shared to my site to use as sort advertisement to theres sites 

It gives your website a much needed exposure too. Moreover, this plugin was made based on users request.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 26 '15
does it  publish an individual story to their timeline, a friend's timeline, a group, or in a private message on Messenger  on to an oxwall site ????
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 27 '15
It doesn't publish on groups, friend's timeline or messaging at the moment. Maybe added in the future.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 27 '15
where does it publish to 

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Dec 27 '15
Dashboard, Profile and Index newsfeed.
tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 27 '15
cool

tammy harris
tammy harris Dec 27 '15
you may need ask joshwho to edit his review 
Igor
Igor Jun 26 '17
Hi,
I'm also confused about functionality of this plugin.
Does it allow sharing posts FROM oxwall to other websites OR sharing from other website TO oxwall?
Thanks.
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 26 '17

Quote from Igor Hi,
I'm also confused about functionality of this plugin.
Does it allow sharing posts FROM oxwall to other websites OR sharing from other website TO oxwall?
Thanks.
It creates a share button for Oxwall that developers can place on their website for people to share directly from their site to Oxwall.
Igor
Igor Jun 26 '17
Sort of a promotion icon to direrect to oxwall?
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Jun 26 '17

Quote from Igor Sort of a promotion icon to direrect to oxwall?
Yes, something like that. More like the Facebook share button you see on websites.
Igor
Igor Jun 26 '17
I see, thanks for explaining.
Which plugin can I use to share FROM oxwall to other websites?
You do not have permission to reply this topic