We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug language error - Private Albums | Forum

TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Jan 4 '16

Hello

If I go in membership lack a translation unfortunately I can find nothing in the files ...

Can you help me find the error?

See my screenshot.

Attachments:
  screenshot.jpg (26Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 4 '16
I can't find it either. the language file shows some create_0 ,1 2, and 3, but no create_4 anywhere in any of the files. I'm pretty sure it should just say "Create Albums" since that's seems to be the most likely.
But, when I uncheck it, members are still able to create, an album, and when they do create the album, instead of the manage album window opening it just shows the loading bar until I refresh the page. Then the created album shows in their list. Then I can manage the album from that point. Seems like there is some missing code.
This was working fine at one point. Just not sure which update affected it.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 4 '16
TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Jan 5 '16
i have last update 26
Mike
Mike Jan 5 '16

Hey,

i will fix it in the next update.

thanks for telling me

Mike

BTW: create_4 is for sharing albums with a friends list (needs external plugin)

The Forum post is edited by Mike Jan 5 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 5 '16
Okay. Thanks Mike. That was another thought for the create_4, but didn't want to drop $30 to find out. Maybe one day.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 6 '16
Just ran the latest update. The language key is fixed, but when creating a new album; It gives the message that the album was created successfully, but the loading bar just continues to run instead of going ahead and opening the manage album box after album creation like it use to do.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 6 '16
Noticed that each time I try to create an album. It's asking me if I want to remember the password. It appears to be acting like a log in box. I was doing a test creating a public album.

If I don't put in a description, it doesn't the browser doesn't ask if I want it to remember the password, but the loading bar just continues to run until I refresh the page.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 6 '16
Mike
Mike Jan 7 '16

Hey Darryl,

where did you create the album? On which page?

I dont know why the browser ask that every time, i will have a look at it.

Thanks for the report.

Mike

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 7 '16
I have tried it by clicking "New" directly from the profile page, and also by clicking  "Create Album" on the album view page.
Mike
Mike Jan 7 '16

Okay, the problem with creating albums is solved.

But it seems there is no way to stop the "save password" in modern browsers.

It was supported before Firefox 38...

Mike

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 8 '16
Okay. Just checked. The create album works as before. May be that the browser is identifying it as a password because of the username populating the "Title" field. Did see one other language problem.
In the "Upload Picture" box. The dropzone area shows this text "privatealbums+wid_ea_js_dropzone" instead of "Click here, or drag and drop photos"

The language key was missing. I added this below to the english language. It is now showing.
<key name="wid_ea_js_dropzone"><value>Click here, or drag and drop to upload.</value></key>
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 8 '16
Mike
Mike Jan 8 '16

Hey Darryl,

thanks for the report again.

Update is on its way.

Mike

TECHNEO GmbH
TECHNEO GmbH Jan 8 '16
Hello Mike

I can at plugin "Profile Cover" unfortunately not choose images from the "private albums".I think that's fully pity!
Can you expand it yet?

Mike
Mike Jan 8 '16

Hey,

sorry but that is no bug...

I dont have the plugin.

If you want me to have a look at it please send me a pm.

Mike

You do not have permission to reply this topic