We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.8.1 | Forum

Norias
Norias Jan 5 '16
Une nouvelle version d'Oxwall est annoncée sur le blog, pour le 12 janvier.

C'est une mise à jour mineure qui ne contient pas de grands changements. 

Elle corrige quelques bug :

Platform [core]:

- added mobile version for new Simplicity theme;

- license key is now required for commercial items during the installation of plugins/themes;

- list of photos available for avatar upload is no longer duplicated on the Change Avatar page;

- inverted commas within tags no longer cause errors on the content editing page;

- improved stability for captcha display;

- added new field type for fselect single choice, which allows to add unlimited number of values;

- added User's Timezone option to User Preferences;

- fixed Not Found errors for images on Admin Panel > Layout > Customize > Graphics page;

- added basic customization option for mobile version theme in Admin Panel;- improved Amazon S3 support;

- added option to disable captcha from Admin Panel;

Newsfeed [newsfeed]:

- private blog posts no longer show up in general Newsfeed;

Virtual Gifts [virtualgifts]:

- any selected gift is now shown as selected in Simplicity theme;

Forum [forum]:

- fixed link for creation of topics in Forum Topics index widget;

- added check during creation of new topic to see if a forum for this new topic exists;

Photos [photo]:

- empty albums no longer show up in User Albums widget on Profile View page;

- fixed photo search by tag bug;- fixed bugs found during display of photos on photo lists;

Advertisement [ads]:

- fixed Google AdSense display bug;- fixed conflict with Geolocation Data plugin;

TinyChat [tinychat]:

- added new user action "Use Chat";

Events [event]:

- only expired invitations are now deleted by cron;

En espérant que 2016 nous apportera les options attendues, comme la création de nouvelles pages avec widgets, je vous souhaite une bonne année pleine de réussite dans vos projets !

The Forum post is edited by Norias Jan 5 '16
guge
guge Sep 20 '23

Commercial Laundry Yishi Machinery specializes in the production of dozens of types of laundry equipment, including computer frequency conversion fully automatic washer-extractor, industrial washing machines, dehydrators, dryers, ironing machines, sheets folding machines, garment form machines, stain removal machines, multi-functional universal ironing machines, ironing tables, etc.

miakls
miakls Oct 6 '23

If you want to play a game with your kids, fall guys is a good choice. You can choose from a huge number of fun and exciting games.

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 7 '23

it is always a good idea to get event planners when you want a good outcome for your planned event`

Đăng ký jun88

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 11 '23

I think one of your commercials triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

jun88

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 14 '23

My wife and i got so thrilled that Albert could do his researching via the precious recommendations he had out of your blog. It is now and again perplexing just to always be making a gift of techniques that many the others could have been selling. And we all fully grasp we need the writer to give thanks to for that. All of the explanations you’ve made, the simple blog navigation, the friendships you aid to foster – it’s got everything spectacular, and it’s helping our son in addition to the family know that that subject is satisfying, which is certainly extremely fundamental. Thanks for everything!

nohu

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 25 '23

you’re truly a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a wonderful job in this subject!

KHUYÊN MÃI 789WIN

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 1

Heya this is a superb write-up. I’m going to mail this to my buddies. I stumbled on this while searching on google I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

keonhacai