We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error after upgrade | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr May 21 '12
Hello people! I updated to version 1.3.2 Oxwall gave a series oferrors due to lodging, most were already prepared for it, what happens now is that I can not logged as administrator to deleteunwanted posts on my site, I can not insert images or videos, click on the links I liked because it can no longer updates the site, not to mention that every time I put something new you need to update the site so I can see, what did not happen in 1.3.1, the strange thing isthat this only happens logged in as administrator, other users are working perfectly .. Can someone help me on this issue ..

thank you
Michael I.
Michael I. May 28 '12
Any errors in Firebug console? You are saying that nothing happens when you rate photos or delete posts? Did you update all the plugins?
Mark
Mark May 29 '12
does is come us as ow_rate undefined (or similar) in firebug? 

if so try reuploading the js folder in /ow_static/plugins/base/js/

especially ow.js, also ensure that you clear your browser cache

Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr May 29 '12

Staff found out what happensI was using the widget "text htmlto place advertisements with Java code .. when I insert the codes the buttons stop working .. retreat as the codes the buttons function normally, what strange thing is that before upgrading to 1.3.2it worked perfectly.

Strange is notwhich may bealready updated all plugins too!

Mark
Mark May 29 '12
just out of curiosity what code was it?

Uilson Jr
Uilson Jr Jun 4 '12
Hello .. Mark .. Thank you for your interest in the problem .. I use the codes already are Google ads .. are these. 

<script type="text/javascript"><!--google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6363995503536919";/* hp 07/04 */google_ad_slot = "2403147517";google_ad_width = 120;google_ad_height = 600;//--></script><script type="text/javascript"src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>

I really appreciate your help!