We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Enlarge Wall Post Fonts | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
T B
T B May 22 '12
Hi all! Do wanna' say that I've been using Oxwall for a few things now and love it! I have a question on a theme though. How do I enlarge the font size for fonts in posts on a custom theme? I got the post title to enlarge by playing with the css code. I just need to enlarge the font specifically for the post itself. It must be set really low at approx. 13 or so. Therefor it looks really tiny on my 1900x display. Really need some good help on what section to edit as other users may be using a high resolution. It looks small and grey too, so I need to change both the font size and color. It's tough for me, even though I have 20/20 vision. Any good theme editors please help. Thanks in advance. (Using v1.3.2/Retro theme-50's) 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Page titles are usually H1 html tag. You can try to modify the CSS of your theme.
Comedian
Comedian Nov 14 '13
" I got the post title to enlarge by playing with the css code"

hi T B!, I am looking for that, could you please share the line I need to change for changing the size of posts titles shown in the Main Page?

Many thanks!
ross Team
ross Nov 20 '13
Please, send us the screenshot of the post title you want to increase in newsfeed?