We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video plugin error 500 | Forum

Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16

Hello everyone, I have a problem.

I installed a new version of Oxwall entered all the plugin and it works, but as soon as I install the plugin video I have two problems:

THE home page of the website disappears

I create menu the name of the video, but as soon as we click on it tells me error 500

I tried several times to re-install the plugin, but I always have the same error.

I also tried the video plugin profile but still the same error.

Please I'm going crazy and I can not find answers to this question on the forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 13 '16
Enable de bug n paste error here

The e500 error page tells you this

The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Jan 13 '16
Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16
I did the debug version .. but when I go on the menu screen or on the home page gives me error 500 without showing anything, I'm not reading anything
Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16

OW Debug - WarningMessage:include(): Failed opening '/var/www/...................../ow_system_plugins/base/components/custom_video.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:')File:/var/www/................./ow_core/autoload.phpLine:110

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'BASE_CMP_CustomVideo' not foundFile:/var/www/................./ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67

Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16

OW Debug - Warning

Message:include(/var/www/v...........o/ow_system_plugins/base/components/custom_video.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directoryFile:/var/www/v............/ow_core/autoload.phpLine:110
Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16

OW Debug - Exception

Message:Class BASE_CMP_CustomVideo does not existFile:/var/www/vh.......sito/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:208Trace:#0 /var/www/vh........vosito/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #1 /var/www/vh.........ito/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #2 /var/www/vh......sito/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('BASE_CMP_Custom...') #3 /var/www/v----/ow_smarty/template_c/713a90214937a1a0a526d847522d9b9f174e7ea1.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(82): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /var/www/v------to/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5696a80ab57832_55261316(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /var/www/v------ito/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/var/www/vhosts...') #6 /var/www/v-vosito/ow_core/renderable.php(271): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/var/www/vhosts...') #7 /var/www/vh---ito/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /var/www/v----sito/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /var/www/vhos.....ito/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(245): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 /var/www/v.....ito/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(261): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #11 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #12 /var/www/v....o/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #13 /var/www/vh.............ito/ow_core/application.php(329): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #14 /var/www/vh.......to/index.php(73): OW_Application->handleRequest() #15 {main}Type:ReflectionException
DeFender
DeFender Jan 13 '16
missing file ow_system_plugins/base/components/custom_video.php
Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16
what does it mean? what should I do? I mean I just downloaded the plugin from the site and stop :( ...
DeFender
DeFender Jan 13 '16
I don;t have this file. try to uninstall the plugin, and temporary install old video plugin.
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 13 '16
That file is not part the plugin is part of the core

Down load new copy of 1.8.1 and ftp it to server

DeFender
DeFender Jan 13 '16
181 file missing. Tammy do you find this file?
Mirko
Mirko Jan 13 '16
not present in 1.8.1 and not present in video plugin .. have you precedent version?
ross Team
ross Jan 13 '16
Mirko, how did you reinstall the video plugin?

did you remove it manually from the server?

Mirko
Mirko Jan 14 '16
yes ...not resolved :(
ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
Did you see my questions Mirko?

Please answer them first

ross Team
ross Jan 14 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Mirko
Mirko Jan 15 '16
I ask if someone was able to understand why! I tried to install ten times and disposed of without result, also I'm going crazy I bought even video pros hoping it was a problem of plugins, to no avail with video pro you get error 500 ... someone has an old version of video plugins to try?
DeFender
DeFender Jan 15 '16
find one :)
Attachments:
  video.9100.zip (105Kb)
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
I can tell you why after you answer my questions. Seems like you have manually deleted plugin from the server, haven't you?
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
If so, then you need to remove the records in the database

Do the search across your database for this component: BASE_CMP_CustomVideo and remove it from every table you find it in. 

Pages: 1 2 »