We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Menu Replacement | Forum

Anant
Anant May 23 '12
How to replace the main navigation menu to the left further creating an additional sidebar(right sidebar should remain at it's place). In the attachment, blue highlighted part is menu to move and red highlighted part is the place to move. Can it be vertical and also stay at it's place when the user scrolls down.
The Forum post is edited by Anant May 23 '12
Attachments:
  Tickbook social networking.png (142.22Kb)
Anant
Anant May 24 '12
Yes, Like that one.
Anant
Anant Jun 4 '12
Hey please reply, how to do it
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
I must say, I think your really on point with this, I can’t say I am completely on the same page, but its not big of a deal . Forgiveness AI
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
I am only writing to let you be aware of what a excellent discovery my cousin’s girl developed using your blog. She even learned a lot of details, not to mention what it’s like to possess a marvelous helping spirit to have most people effortlessly know specific grueling subject matter. You really surpassed my desires. I appreciate you for presenting these effective, dependable, revealing not to mention fun tips on that topic to Lizeth. เว็บพนันออนไลน์ 789
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
There are a few interesting points over time in this article but I do not determine if every one of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I check into it further. Excellent write-up , thanks therefore we want a lot more! Added to FeedBurner likewise Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply? upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Hello i am so delighted I discovered your blog, I actually discovered you by error, while I was searching Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a great blog posting and a all round absorbing blog (I also love the theme/design), I do not have time to read it all at the right now but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more. FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
The the next time I just read a blog, I am hoping who’s doesnt disappoint me around that one. After all, It was my solution to read, but I just thought youd have some thing interesting to convey. All I hear is often a lot of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy seeking attention. Indosloter88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 24
Great ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.. emakqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Top post Genachowski’s less than artful weaving of net neutrality and consumer privacy | Law and Politics of Broadband you’ve surely influenced all of us FYI have you read Middle East amazing headlines! Enjoy your day ! Flash Website Design Hard Drive
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
I have just seen this at a preview screening in London. demo247
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
This would be the right blog for anyone who desires to find out about this topic. You know a whole lot its practically difficult to argue along with you (not that When i would want…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on the topic thats been discussing for years. Fantastic stuff, just fantastic! Jun-88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
James Mangold’s filmography currently covers a wide range of genres, and this experience had benefited him since Knight and Day contains plenty all rolled into one, with action, comedy, science fiction and even serious drama all included. Jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 27
I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I’m having some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions? pemenang 77
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
This excellent looks absolutely appropriate. Every one of moderate information are ready by using large number associated with encounter useful understanding. I am eager this once again greatly. Neotonics review
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
An intriguing discussion will be worth comment. There’s no doubt that you should write more on this topic, it might not be described as a taboo subject but normally folks are inadequate to speak on such topics. To another location. Cheers mẹo cược games jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Mar 1
There a few fascinating points in time in this post but I don’t know if I see these center to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I explore it further. Excellent article , thanks and then we want a lot more! Put into FeedBurner too f8bet0
Pages: 1 2 3 »