We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Keep loading - Omni Blue | Forum

Rob
Rob Jan 18 '16

Hello Ross, today I bought one of your themes and installed to then extract the zip file to the images folder. Unfortunately, I now only see "the slideshow is loading" and the login screen also freezes and stay on loading.

With regards,

Daydreams Exclusive

Attachments:
  Login screen.JPG (42Kb)
  Main image.JPG (43Kb)
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
You should not extract archive in the images folder, you should extract it in the root of your software, it is clearly said in the description. 
ross Team
ross Jan 18 '16
Upload the images in the right destination (root of the software) and you'll be able to see sign-in popup clearly and close it, because now, the "Loading" layer is above the sign-in popup which is why you can't reach it. 
Rob
Rob Jan 19 '16

Best Ross, after we had sent you a message, we still continued to fix it ourself. Against the night (in the Netherlands), we have succeeded but we were too tired to send you a message. We are users of the software and not developers. We apologize for our lack of familiarity with the subject. We are learning a little more.

Best Regards en many thanks for yor effort,

Daydreams Exclusive

ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
Ok, great thanks for letting me know  and interest in my themes:)
Rob
Rob Jan 19 '16
Your welcome and No thanks.
Now we still have contact Ross, it is also possible that the text in the slideshow can be adjusted.?
ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
Yes, however you need to do that in the files,  go to master_pages/index.html file you will find the h2 and h3 elements of the slideshow there. 
ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
after you do the changes, enable dev mode and refresh the website. 
Rob
Rob Jan 19 '16

Whoo, we never did that.
But we havechanged something. Now the rest of the text. Lol....

Again, many thanks

ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
Is everything ok now? Have you managed to change the text?
Rob
Rob Jan 19 '16
Lol, yes everything is still working. This is actually fun to do.
ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
Great:)
ross Team
ross Jan 19 '16
In one of the upcoming updates I will introduce the localization plugin along with the theme, so you'll be able to do such things in the admin panel directly without going to the code. 
Rob
Rob Jan 19 '16

That would be wonderfull.

Thanks...

You do not have permission to reply this topic