We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site keeps redirecting to "please confirm your email address" | Forum

Prabath
Prabath Jan 21 '16
Hiii All,

I have recently launched my site, using Oxwall. I have this bug, where the site is redirecting to the "please confirm your email address" page.

This happened when i created a user account with live.com email. And I did not get a email notification to the live account for confirmation.

My site is at www.traveltania.com

Prabath
Prabath Jan 21 '16
Thanks for the quick reply.

I will confirm if my issue could be resolved.

Thanks again :)

ross Team
ross Jan 24 '16
Keep us updated
John
John Feb 1 '16
I get an error that the page is "fuzzy" as if something is overlaid, and I can't edit the email address or click the "send" button.
ross Team
ross Feb 1 '16
Provide the error you get. 
John
John Feb 1 '16
This is a copy of the page:

ross Team
ross Feb 1 '16
This is not the error. You need to confirm your e-mail address. Did you do that?
ross Team
ross Feb 1 '16
as to the page being "fuzzy" this is a third party theme, we do not provide assistance with 3rd party themes issues. please confirm your email address, switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists, by registering another account. 
John
John Feb 1 '16
I did ultimately confirm the address, ty
ross Team
ross Feb 1 '16
I'm sorry, you mean you see that page even though you confirmed the e-mail or is the issue resolved?
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 22 '23
Some of our staff members go back a long way. They can still remember when it was 25 cents for a pack of gum and gas was 79 cents a gallon. San Antonio Mobile Truck Repair
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Our team of skilled technicians is equipped to handle any electrical issue that may arise, from swapping out batteries and alternators to repairing wiring and replacing light bulbs and spark plugs. Youngstown Mobile Truck Repair