We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PARSERERROR when someone login website | Forum

john fox
john fox Jan 24 '16
Hello , 

I got a parser error when someone log into my website. The site works fine after the installation then btw 12-24h after the fresh installation it get unfunctionnal and generate parser error when someone log into it. Google console: 

Uncaught parsererror$.ajax.error @ ow.js?56a4d99c449ef:1442l @ jquery.min.js:4c.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:4k @ jquery.min.js:6(anonymous function) @ jquery.min.js:6

I noticed the size of jquery.min.js and ow.js was bigger than the original one, so i tried to replace it by an original but still got the same error

Attachments:
  Sans titre.png (118Kb)
john fox
john fox Jan 24 '16
im using v 1.8.1 with the following plugins:

Activity notifications

Blogs
Contact Importer
Forum
Friends
Groups
Image Slideshow
Photo
ross Team
ross Jan 24 '16
Please share your URL
john fox
john fox Jan 25 '16
tchatcafe.com
The Forum post is edited by john fox Jan 25 '16
ross Team
ross Jan 25 '16
I'm sorry but you're not eligible to remove Oxwall attribution from your website, we do not provide assistance to those who do that. 
john fox
john fox Jan 25 '16
Ok i didnt know it was forbidden to remove it i will replace it please tell me how to resolve this matter many people could face the same problem and they can find the resolution in the help forum
ross Team
ross Jan 25 '16
no it could not, cron has nothing to do with this, it had to be done manually in order to remove it. 
john fox
john fox Jan 25 '16
its not a problem for me to pay but im looking for something stable i installed this cms a few days ago mostly to test it, the look is good but  the same problem always come. First install i had this problem parserror on all login next day, second install same and now its the third install and again the same. Im trying to track what could cause that error but its difficult to find could it come from the plugin im using? note that all plugins are inside plugins nothing external is used
ross Team
ross Jan 25 '16
I can't even register at your website. The popup does not open, Contact your hosting provider and make sure you don't have mod_security module enabled on your website. 

After you do that, please pm me your admin access details and Cpanel access details, I will check the issue from the inside. Thanks