We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how do i know the plugin is skadate friendly or not ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
shaina suzy
shaina suzy Jan 26 '16

there should be a category name like skadate support to the plugin category .

because skadate forward to oxwall for more plugins to oxwall store .   

tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 26 '16
lol there no way of tell if they will work on oxwall let alone skadate

i had to change my plugin a little for it to work on skadate and noted that it works on skadate in the description 
JoshWho
JoshWho Jan 29 '16
Just message the Developer and ask. Not all the time will you get a fast response but they will respond eventually. 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 29 '16
lol every dev will tell you there plugin works on oxwall but whats the % that actually do work

double lol
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 6 '16
you should ask the developer to give some skadate customer's website and oxwall profile url where the plugin is installed and ask those buyer whither the plugin work properly or not .
dave Leader
dave Jul 9 '16
I support my oxwall plugins 100%, and I am actuall having skalfa test my plugins on skadate when they have time.  However even if they do work on skadate i still will not fully support them on skadate because i do not have a copy of skadate to test on.  So i will let you know if they work on skadate or not but still you buy at your own risk if they do not work. 

So far this one has been verified to work on skadate:  

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1067  - ran perfectly... tested two weeks ago