We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

why must add license | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ken
Ken Jan 26 '16
with 1.8.1 admin must add license key everyday or your plugin will deactivate!

I mean why must I add license everyday when I added it yesterday I think oxwall staff doesn't want others to buy plugin cause this issue to add license for plugin that was purchase what if I don't add license can I have my money cause this adding license everyday is making me think before buying another plugin. This adding license everyday sucks I cannot and will not buy another plugin if I got to add license everyday. What oxwall thinks admin have too much time in there hands.

ross Team
ross Jan 26 '16
no need to add license everyday, go to "my purchases" seciton in the store, right under the plugin you bought you'll see "reset" button, click on it and then enter the license again. I believe this will resolve your issue. 
ross Team
ross Jan 26 '16
Ken
Ken Jan 27 '16
Everyday I must do this reset and add license key every single day since I upgrade to 1.8.1. Makes me hesitate to buy more plugins on oxwall store; it's like I'm renting plugins. Better off downloading free plugins or buying plugins from other sites that gives plugins without license because you brought it not rent it. I hate 1.8.1.!
Marcus
Marcus Feb 19 '16
How about free stuff why I can't install em? I can't install free theme on local host.
ross Team
ross Feb 21 '16
Ken, are you using the items on one domain only or several? 

Marcus, why exactly you can't install free items on lolcalhost? do you get any error or what, please elaborate

Ken
Ken Feb 22 '16
Only one domain
ross Team
ross Feb 22 '16
Ken, pm me your Oxwall.org access details, admin website access details and FTP access details and I'll take a look at the issue.