We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Install error message | Forum

Barb Campbell
Barb Campbell Jan 29 '16
Hi. Last couple times I tried installing plugins, I keep receiving this message ADMIN+MANAGE_PLUGINS_SERVER_INVALID_RESPONCE_ERROR_MESSAGE

I never had problems before. How can I fix this problem? 

Last two plugins are: File Uploads and Share Button (Newsfeed Sharing) plugin. I really would like to use these.

tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 29 '16
ADMIN+MANAGE_PLUGINS_SERVER_INVALID_RESPONCE_ERROR_MESSAGE
thats not the correct response 
you have language problem and its not show correct error

try admin languages and go the bottoms and click save to refresh languages
or  turn dev mod on and refresh the site 

then try install the plugin and see if u get correct error 

Barb Campbell
Barb Campbell Jan 29 '16
How do I refresh the site?
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 29 '16
set dev true and refresh any site page
Barb Campbell
Barb Campbell Jan 29 '16
Oh my, I am not a developer or have any real knowledge of what that means. I just buy the stuff, install it and hope it works. Are you saying I need to go into my cpanel to do this? Or can this be done on my website, through the admin dashboard?
Barb Campbell
Barb Campbell Jan 29 '16
The problem has been fixed! :)
ross Team
ross Jan 31 '16
Barb, what was the issue reason? how did you solve it? Please provide the solution, as it might be useful for other community members. Thanks
Barb Campbell
Barb Campbell Feb 1 '16
I did not solve the issue. The developer assisted me. Something about Oxwall core.
ross Team
ross Feb 1 '16
So the issue was caused by some 3rd party plugin?
Pascal
Pascal Dec 13 '16
Got the same error even with the English admin backend.

ADMIN+MANAGE_PLUGINS_SERVER_INVALID_RESPONCE_ERROR_MESSAGE

when activating any plugin.
dave Leader
dave Dec 13 '16
Pascal if you are going to post a new topic then dont reply to this topic, it makes us have to deal with two different posts for the same issue. 

I replied to your other post. 

Dedi Galih
Dedi Galih Nov 22 '17
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. 1. Jasa SEO 2. Google SEO 3. Pembuatan Website 4. Google Adwords 5. SEO 6. Website 7. Sewa Villa di Puncak 8. Villa di Puncak Jasa SEO Google Adwords Pembuatan Website