We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

installation - Poptent Responsive | Forum

Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
I just bought the theme but when I tried to upload it in the admin dashboard it said that the filesize exceedef the maximum size and wad not uploaded. What shalll do now? Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 1 '16
Please upload it by c-panel or ftp  . because slider images make the theme size larger . or you can deleted the 1.jpg to 6.jpg images . once you completed then you can change the images . 
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
OK. I will let you know if any issues.
Thanks.
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
I did it and it was recognizd but it now asks ne for a license key. Where can I find the license key? Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 1 '16
there is a license key for the item in your download area ! just copy and past that .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
Is it in the zip file downloaded?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 1 '16
http://www.oxwall.org/store/granted-list/theme  here you can find the license key .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
Thanks. when I go there and click on generate it gives me a link to download the file. The downloaded file is a zip file called poptent_ultra_1.0.97.zip. When I unzip the file there is a folder called poptent. So, do you mean the license key is in a file in that folder?
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16
Sorry, I just now found it! Thanks very much.
Seyed
Seyed Feb 1 '16

Thanks very much for your prompt replies and great support.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 2 '16
thanks ! you can give us a review from your download area with stars !  :) 
Seyed
Seyed Feb 2 '16
Sure, will do soon.
You do not have permission to reply this topic