We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Specific Cron not running | Forum

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Generall cron in my site is working fine. Notifications, emails and IM and others work fine.

But I have couple of customized plugins installed in my site. The cron jobs specific to those sites are not running.

They run fine in my test site and not my amazon unix EC2 instance.

There is no entry made in the table base_cron_job also. I am able to open the settings page and manipulate them.

Any help please?
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam May 29 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please let me know your thoughts on this.. I am stuck up with an important plugin that I created. Its working in normal hosted servers but not with my amazon cloud server.

I did an analysis on ow_cron/run.php file.

My newly created plugins are not fetched by findActivePlugins() function. But the plugins are mentioned(active = 1) as active in base_plugin table. Iam able to see the Admin setttings page which means that the plugin is active.

I put a display of the active plugins in run.php file and my plugins were not listed. So the cron jobs for my plugin are not running.
Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 3 '12
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Any help on this?
Joseph
Joseph Jun 8 '12
what does the old cron look like compared to the new one on ec2?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Joseph,

Sorry for the delay. I missed this thread.

What I meant is the cron for the plugin is not considered by the oxwall cron. The plugin itself is not considered by the oxwall main cron job. If so my plugin would have not been listed in the cron table.

One of the member who bought my plugin is also facing this issue.

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
I wanted to create you a little bit of note to be able to thank you as before on your gorgeous things you have shown in this case. It was quite seriously open-handed with you in giving unreservedly just what numerous people could possibly have supplied as an electronic book to generate some profit on their own, principally considering the fact that you might have tried it if you ever considered necessary. Those inspiring ideas also acted as the easy way to realize that other people have the identical fervor just like my very own to understand lots more in terms of this condition. I think there are millions of more enjoyable opportunities up front for folks who read through your blog. click my site here – alternative medicine komplettset rundpool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Though when i received with your world-wide-web wood even so putting understanding just a bit hint submits. Pleasant technique for likely, I am book-marking on a time uncover designs consider spgs technique in place. acim authors
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Though when i received with your world-wide-web wood even so putting understanding just a bit hint submits. Pleasant technique for likely, I am book-marking on a time uncover designs consider spgs technique in place. acim authors
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
Thanks for every other informative blog. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such information. เว็บพนันออนไลน์ 789
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I got what you mean , saved to my bookmarks , very decent web site . Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
Very Nice website. I recently engineered mine and that i was craving for some ideas and you gave me a number of. might i raise you whether or not you developed the web site by youself ? upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
I think you have a nice site here… i just happened to find it doing a yahoo search. anyway, excellent post.. i’ll be bookmarking this page for certain. Indosloter88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now each time a comment is added I buy four emails sticking with the same comment. Will there be by any means you’ll be able to eliminate me from that service? Thanks! https://floridarealtorbob.com
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 24
Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted. These inspiring ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to know that the rest have the same dreams really like my personal own to see a whole lot more concerning this problem. I’m sure there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who check out your blog. emakqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
I am constantly browsing online for ideas that can benefit me. Thanks! Power Supply
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Gems form the internet… [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…… demo247
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
This would be the proper weblog for anybody who really wants to find out about this topic. You recognize a lot its practically tricky to argue along (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You certainly put a whole new spin with a topic thats been revealed for some time. Fantastic stuff, just excellent! Jun-88
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »