We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

theme configuration - Wrike Social Responsive | Forum

Jiliian Glovertine
Jiliian Glovertine Feb 3 '16
Please shed some light on the matter.
Is the sign-in page translatable? Can we change the images and the video your have on it right  from the admin panel? or I have to go to the code to do that?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
you can change the sigin-in content by editing html file [ help file included a to z steps ]

you can change the video by following help file and images and colors can be change from admin area !   

Jiliian Glovertine
you probably don't understand, I was wondering whether the page is translatable, for example I have two languages on the site, if I switch to one of the language will the sign-in page be of the same language?

I did not ask about the help file, can I change video directly via admin panel or not?

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
for 2nd language you need to put language code to lang1.php file  and you can't directly change from admin area .
Jiliian Glovertine
Do you understand what I'm saying?

Your sign-in page on your demo is English right?

If I have two languages on the website like English and German, if I put German language as a default, will my users see the sign-in page with your theme in German as well? or will it still be English. 

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
we know that there is no language chosen option for  oxwall sign-in page even no language button enabled to sign-in page .   yes it will  change automatically Google translate plugin .

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
http://prntscr.com/9yixbo

see the link image . no possible option to oxwall sign-in page then how do you change the language to sign-in page ?????? and the landing page is sign-in page

The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
Jiliian Glovertine
I can choose the language on index page, right, or I can have German language only

Will the words on your sign-in page change automatically or will I have to translate them in the code?

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 3 '16
you have to change it manually . see translating to other language like other page can be done by creating a plugin that is quite easy . we can build a language plugin for our landing page language which will install language code and you can change it from admin setting area . it's simple .     NB : assume  it can translate but there is no language switch option at sign-in page so primary language will landing page language .. ..   by the way  we will build a language chosen option for landing page and will create that language control plugin . 
You do not have permission to reply this topic