We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

logo image - Poptent Responsive | Forum

Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Hi
When I switch the language to a right to left language the logo image goes to the right but I want it to remain at left under the sign in and up items. Where I need to change? I changed ow_logo_image class in base.css but did not work.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
share the screenshot and website url by private message only .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Just look at the logo at www.kodoom1.com
Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16

.ow_logo_img {

1. positionrelative !important;
  2. }

put this code to your custom css area . and clear the browser cache and make sure the issue remains .

Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
may I ask the reason why thete are several ow_logo_img classes in base.css? Which one do I need to change?
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
you just put this code to custom css area .

several for different screen resolutions . and issue was happening for Arabic [ opposite side language ]  

Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
where in base.css is the custom css area then?
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Found it thanks. I addedr it it is still at right. Look at it www.kodoom1.com
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
it is at right because of language . but it can be done to left side by putting custom codes . if you need we can provide the code for left side .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
wait please..
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
delete the previous code and put it 

.ow_logo_img {    position: fixed !important;}.ow_site_panel {    height: 62px;}.ow_site_panel_wrap {    height: 62px;    margin: 0 auto;    position: fixed;}.ow_logo_wrap {    height: 62px;}

Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Did it. Thanks. Fixed but now does not for English .
Is it possible to have two base css and switch between them at run time whebever the user changes the language? Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16

.ow_site_panel_wrap {

1. width100% !important;
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
put this code .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
Great. Thanks. That one is now Fixed.
But position of console avata now overlaps with the logo when the second language is used.
Is there a way to have two different base css one for each language and switch between them at run time when user changes the language?
Thanks.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
let me check . no there is no options for that 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
can please remove the codes just for now . it will help to fix the avatar image .
Seyed
Seyed Feb 4 '16
OK. Done.
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Feb 4 '16
wait please .
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic