We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

issue with tags | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Feb 8 '16
hello,

showing issue with tags,

not sure whats the problem, but it shows a lot of the same words (tags) 

in tag box it shows example:

#tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst #tekst 

i am useing:

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/829

also news article plugin (made from blog)

tags were used also in video

Kostia
Kostia Feb 9 '16
any help?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 9 '16
I don't have either plugin, but the newsfeed trends plugin hasn't been updated since 1.7.4, and there are several posts about issues, and not support from the dev. Have you tried disabling this plugin to see if the problem persists?
The standard routine is to disable third party plugins to try to narrow down if it may be a plugin issue.
Kostia
Kostia Feb 9 '16
yes, i have tryed,,

the problem is that all thiese tags is connected,,so i have the same issue in VIDEO, BLOGS, and ARTICLE (this one from blog) plugin.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 9 '16
Okay. Have you also tried switching to the default theme "Simplicity" to see if it still does it; using the same method as above about disabling third party plugins?
One other method would be to enable debug mode to see if there are any errors generated. If this still occurs with the default theme, and third party plugins disabled then it may be a set up issue. Ross will have to jump in on that.
Kostia
Kostia Feb 10 '16
i think its because 'auto submit' plugin which useing 'tags' and now i have issue with older 'tag' words, i uninstalled this plugin but the same issue,

* I have no issue with new tag words, just if i add tag word which i used before

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Feb 10 '16
One of the Oxwall team members may have to jump in on this one. Not sure how often they look at the General Chat. Try putting in the bug reports and troubleshooting. Maybe Ross will have some better insight.
Kostia
Kostia Feb 15 '16
any more help? i guess maybe its issue from 'video' plugin ( used 3rd plugin which was removed, but issues on 'tags' still are on anothe plugins - blog, articles and also video)
Den Team
Den Feb 29 '16
Darryl b +1

General chat isn't the right place for this. Try to disable third party plugins one-by-one.

This topic is locked