We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

challenge | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 8 '16
lets have a challenge and see if anyone can show me 10 plugins 
3rd party, default or system plugins that work as they should 
and comply with web standards 

bobbi
bobbi Feb 8 '16
i dont have many third party plug ins but for me log in as user, photo cover, user hint and advanced poker all work exactly as they should on 1.8 i have no issues what so ever, 

tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 8 '16
photo cover uses background images where it should not and has no alt tags 
advance poker has _balnk in the code it should be _self 

now login as user does work and has no problems but can you really class that as a plugin 
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Feb 8 '16
bob
bob Mar 13 '16
I have advanced poker it stopped working, someone said it was mod security on the server that  needs to be turned off the server said they turned it off and it is now working just hanging So I guess I lost the money on that one 
bobbi
bobbi Mar 13 '16
i had the hanging issue and it was mod security that was the issue, that was with arvixe, i moved my site to fast comet, requested that they turn off mod security which they did, and advance poker is working fine, 

bob are you able to run firebug to see if there is a error, i remember in the poke forum you said you cant run it, if this is the case still, i could join your site try advance poke and run firebug and see if it returns the error i had 

The Forum post is edited by bobbi Mar 13 '16
tammy harris
tammy harris Mar 13 '16
Advanced poker does work and only has few small issues