We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Live streaming.... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Scott
Scott Feb 16 '16
I was looking to do an event and live stream a video to it. 

Does any one have any experience with this or suggestions on the best way to accomplish this? 

My thoughts were to set up the event on the day and time that I will be live streaming and then drop the embed code from my YouTube event into a custom  html header. 

Is there a better way to accomplish this? 

ross Team
ross Feb 17 '16
What do you mean drop an embed code in the custom html header? 

Do you mean custom html widget? 

if you place it in the custom html widget, this video will be visible on the page where you placed your custom html code, like main, dashboard or maybe profile unless you put in the sidebar

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 17 '16
Shaun
Shaun Feb 17 '16
If you create a new a page,  you could put the code in there and have a whole page dedicated to your event with a page header/footer link. 

The Forum post is edited by Shaun Feb 17 '16
MarioRusso
MarioRusso Mar 27 '23
As per my personal usage, I have found Periscope to be a trustworthy and secure video streaming platform that I frequently enjoy using. If you're seeking ways to enhance the visibility of your live streaming channel and attract a broader audience, it may be worthwhile to consider alternative strategies, such as expanding your reach through paid services like https://soclikes.com/buy-periscope-followers. This platform can assist you in diversifying your follower base, ultimately resulting in increased viewership and potential growth opportunities for your content.
JERRU
JERRU Feb 3

My thoughts were to set up the event on the day and time that I will bepsl live streaming and then drop the embed code from my YouTube event into a custom  html header. 

JERRU
JERRU Feb 11
Live streaming has revolutionized the way people consume and engage with content online. From live gaming sessions and music performances to educational workshops and business conferences,psl live match todayplatforms provide a real-time connection between content creators and their audience.
ReginaldAgustin
If you want to know a thing or two about live streaming and how it works, then just check out my blog. I've also written a thing or two about OBS Herzfrequenz Integration in my blog. You'll find many useful things there.