We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

*** Plugin Suggestions *** - Music Selling | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 19 '16
Hi Dev,

I would like to suggest the following on your next update for this great Plugin :

1. Different Genres Categories ( Allow to add your own Genres for music style )
2. Add own genre ( Allow to add your own genre if not already there as default )
3. Ability to allow to add music to different genres for easy navigation
4. Ability to add Adsense . Banners Spots under the Ratings widget (Drag & Drop like how you have on user profile)
5. Ability to auto feature most popular songs / albums by ( Downloads / Plays / Likes)
6. Allow users to promote their music using credits to get Artist Feature
7. Allow users to buy music using their user credits as well ( user loses credits to purchase and transferred to music seller )
8. Allow to upload music as albums as well
9. Allow users to add music to wishlist
10. Allow users to dedicate / share / suggest a song or album to another user  to buy / listen to.

ALL MUST HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TO NOTIFY USERS OF THESE ACTIVITIES :D

Thanks,

Webster
pcemail
pcemail Feb 22 '16
Hi,

It would be great if you could update the music player same as the all music & beatz and create music menu tab on user profile for the music player so that it is separate from the newsfeed. View attachment. Thanks.

I also hope you can redesign the music page and include Genres categories. What if there are thousands of tracks? We be scrolling forever :) Maybe scrolling for same artist?

Thanks.

Attachments:
  SoundCloud.png (208Kb)
pcemail
pcemail Feb 22 '16
Most music sites also has a footer music player, please include continuous play when clicking other pages. Thanks.
Attachments:
  footer.png (27Kb)
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 22 '16
I agree
Quote from pcemail Hi,

It would be great if you could update the music player same as the all music & beatz and create music menu tab on user profile for the music player so that it is separate from the newsfeed. View attachment. Thanks.

I also hope you can redesign the music page and include Genres categories. What if there are thousands of tracks? We be scrolling forever :) Maybe scrolling for same artist?

Thanks.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 22 '16
This would also be nice as well
Quote from pcemail Most music sites also has a footer music player, please include continuous play when clicking other pages. Thanks.

Networking Technologies LLC
Thank you for your suggestions, we are taking them under serious consideration.

Ed

You do not have permission to reply this topic