We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

3 questions and 3 screenshots - Flatty - Responsive | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Feb 21 '16
Hello, I have three questions and three screenshots. 

1. How to remove the white triangles of the buttons? 

2. How to make buttons in size of lettering and color to make the labels readable? 

3. How can I add the missing icons to third party plugins?

Thanks

Attachments:
  1.png (67Kb)
  2.png (237Kb)
  3.png (185Kb)
Bridgette
Bridgette Jun 9 '16
Oh boy - I need the answer to #3 as well. How do we alter the menu icons, please?

Thank you,

Bridgette

Bridgette
Bridgette Jun 10 '16
wow - ok. Not sure I can make that work but really appreciate the detailed answer.

Thanks,

Bridgette

Bridgette
Bridgette Jun 10 '16
hating these forums - half the time whatever I have typed in gets lost in a black hole and I get a nice 'token error' message... not cool.

Is there any simple way to get the name of the plugins? I tried firebug but that was useless.

I have 3 plugins that have no icon, so all use the same plus/cross thing. Makes it frustrating for members -- if my testers are any indication. they *hate* that.

Cometchat (want to use a chat bubble icon)

Membership Plugin 

Ultimate News

I see in the base.css where to edit this. I see where to upload the svg files - all good.

I just don't see what those plugins need to be called when adding the .ow_main_menu .plugin_main_menu_item 

thanks,

Bridgette

Bridgette
Bridgette Jun 10 '16
(dancing around) Ok, I got one done! I was able to guess at the news plugin name and it worked.

I can't figure out cometchat nor the membership plugin. Is it possible they are called something like: base_page_p3se8ido?

That's what it looks like when I examine it. But I tried changing those and it didn't do anything.

I'm so close - I really want to find these last couple.

thanks,

Bridgette

You do not have permission to reply this topic