We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Feb 24 '16
Does anybody khow to set up an avatar image and an username name in a cell?
That updates automatically.

Like the avatar and username in facebook, but in oxwall.

Thanks.
ross Team
ross Feb 24 '16
What do you mean by in a cell? What cell? Provide screenshot of this place please. 
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Feb 25 '16
Hi, Thanks...

In a Table there are cells. In the cell could be a text, image, video, etc.
I would like to put an avatar of any username in some cell, and in another cell put the username of any username.

But I would like to put these info, with the correct tags, javascript or php, that updates automatically the avatar and the username.

Here I show you a picture about it.

In this picture you can also see some table with news, I bought the Advanced blogs pro, and I would like to put the articles in this cells automatically.

I asked for this to the author of the plugin, but I havn´t got an answer yet. (Thanks)

ross Team
ross Feb 25 '16
I'm sorry but we do not provide assistance with 3rd party plugin customizations, you need to wait for the reply from the dev
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Feb 26 '16
I understand, but what about to insert the avatar image of the oxwall´s site and his username?...

Is there something like: <insert here avatar image of user id: 0123456789>
and something like: <insert here username of user id: 0123456789>

I would like to insert these two elements in some custom html/text box.
(inside some html code, a table for example).

Thanks a lot.

The Forum post is edited by Ulises Aguilera Feb 26 '16
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Feb 26 '16

Quote from Ulises Aguilera Hi, Thanks...

In a Table there are cells. In the cell could be a text, image, video, etc.
I would like to put an avatar of any username in some cell, and in another cell put the username of any username.

But I would like to put these info, with the correct tags, javascript or php, that updates automatically the avatar and the username.

Here I show you a picture about it.

In this picture you can also see some table with news, I bought the Advanced blogs pro, and I would like to put the articles in this cells automatically.

I asked for this to the author of the plugin, but I havn´t got an answer yet. (Thanks)

How to place Text and an Image next to each other in HTML
ross Team
ross Feb 29 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.