We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Installation Issue | Forum

DS
DS Feb 29 '16
Hello All,

I am a developer and looking for social networking script for one of my client. I came across this script by google. I showed it to my client and we liked it. Today  I downloaded the script version 1.8.1 and tried to install at local end but it is creating issues.  After clearing all the steps,  I am taken to Plugin selection page and once I select any and move further, I am being redirected to e500.php page which shows 'Internal Server error'. Please can you advise what is the case here when all initial steps are working fine. It shows :

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

Database has been populated with the tables but shows this message. When I ON the debug mode, I found the error :

OW Debug - Exception
Message:    SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'joinIp' at row 1
File:    E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_core\database.php
Line:    723
Trace:    
#0 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#2 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_core\database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array)
#3 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_core\base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow3_base_user', Object(BOL_User))
#4 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\user_service.php(495): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_User))
#5 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\user_service.php(965): BOL_UserService->saveOrUpdate(Object(BOL_User))
#6 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(481): BOL_UserService->createUser('admin', 'admin123', 'abhi.dotsquares...', NULL, true)
#7 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_install\controllers\install.php(454): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array)
#8 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins()
#9 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_install\classes\application.php(55): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\ow_install\install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display(false)
#11 E:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\oxwall\index.php(42): include('E:\Program File...')
#12 {main}
Type:    PDOException

Please can you advise the solution.

We are also interested in creating plugins for this social script if it all works well.

Thanks,
DS

tammy harris
tammy harris Feb 29 '16
try to repair the bd 
if that not works as you new install 
delete the db and make a new one and 
ftp the install and includes folders and redo install 
The Forum post is edited by tammy harris Feb 29 '16
ross Team
ross Mar 1 '16
Can you please tell us what version of xampp do you use? 

In the meantime try to install the software on wamp and see if the issue persists. 

DS
DS Mar 2 '16
Hi,

I have already tried several different installation and always the same issue.

I am using XAMPP 1.8.3  and PHP: 5.5.9 for this. Is there any issues with these ..?

Thanks,
DS
DS
DS Mar 8 '16
Hi Ross,

Any update on this..? Can you please suggest, why is that issue. I have tried it on another server and it shows 'Internal server error'.  Should I give up using this script..?

Thanks,
DS
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '16
DS, try the solution provide by Serge here: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11722

keep us updated.