We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chat box at bottom of page.... - Facebook Go | Forum

David Toro
David Toro Mar 9 '16
Hello, and thank you for such a clean theme. (facebook Go). I think it works great!! I have a question pertaining to the chat box at the bottom of the page. The background (Bubble) is a light grey, and the letters are white. Is there a way to either darken the background(Bubble), or darken the letters?

Now, I am NO techie, so if you start talking CSS coding and all that other stuff, it's all Chinese to me lol I do have a friend that may be able to decipher it just in case.... 

Thanks again for a great Theme, and thank you in advance for your time, which I know you are quite busy....

David Toro

faihbook777.com

David Toro
David Toro Mar 10 '16
Hello, My apologies for prematurely writing to you. I was in the Admin back office, and you could barely read when someone was chatting with you. So I do apologize for that. Once out of back office, it is just fine. Again, My apologies for speaking too soon. I just want to let you know, that I love the theme. Very clean and loads nicely.

Thanks again for such a great theme....

David Toro 

You do not have permission to reply this topic