We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to disable for users to delete photos from their photo albums? | Forum

Vist
Vist Jun 13 '12
Please, explain me how I can disable  for users to delete photos from their photo albums? I see the way is to remowe a link "delete", but what is the file with that link and sourse code??

Thanks for support

Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 19 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
\ow_plugins\photo\views\controllers are the files that you might play with.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
A lot of thanks for every one of your labor on this web page. Debby enjoys going through investigation and it’s simple to grasp why. Most people learn all concerning the dynamic tactic you present functional suggestions via the website and therefore encourage participation from visitors about this point while my daughter is undoubtedly becoming educated a great deal. Have fun with the rest of the year. You have been doing a useful job. visit my site here – alternative medicine degree aufstellpool rund
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Simply this site is likely to irrefutably quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to help it is conscientious content pieces or it could be viewpoints. acim authors
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 13
I couldn’t resist writing comments. “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” by Brian Tracy.. เว็บพนันออนไลน์ 789
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I suppose you’ve made particular nice points in features also. Sugar Defender Drops
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Sugar Defender Drops
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before. upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web log! FORTUNE TIGER ESTRATÉGIA
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
Spot lets start work on this write-up, I truly feel this fabulous website requirements a great deal more consideration. I’ll likely to end up once more to study additional, many thanks for that info. Indosloter88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 23
Well a lot of them sample isaac hayes and Maceo Parker. . Try the link below in the sources to see a list of a few that sample isaac hayes https://shzycrs.com
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 24
I have to convey my respect for your kindness for all those that require guidance on this one field. Your special commitment to passing the solution up and down has been incredibly functional and has continually empowered most people just like me to achieve their dreams. Your amazing insightful information entails much to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us. emakqq
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Interesting article , I am going to spend more time reading about this subject Power Supply
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. demo247
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
Make sure you excuse my my English speak, i’m simply schooling. I very much like your web site greatly, I realize it quite fascinating and that i saved a bookmark in my personal web. Jun-88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 26
You really should be a part of a contest first of the most effective blogs over the internet. I am going to suggest this blog! Jun88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 27
Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates. login pemenang77
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 29
This excellent looks absolutely appropriate. Every one of moderate information are ready by using large number associated with encounter useful understanding. I am eager this once again greatly. Neotonics review
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 29
There are certainly many details like this to take into consideration. It really is a excellent specify bring up. I provide the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are actually questions just like the one you bring up where the most important factor might be doing work in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around items like that, but I know that the job is clearly referred to as a good game. Both boys and girls notice the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, throughout their lives. mẹo cược games jun88
Pages: 1 2 3 »