We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in store [SOLVED] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 22 '16
Cannot download any plugin.

Only sais:

{"result":false,"error":"service_not_available"}

The Forum post is edited by Patricia Zorrilla Mar 25 '16
Darius
Darius Mar 24 '16
yes, I also can not dowload....
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 24 '16
What is going on with Store? I have this in my browser:

400 Bad RequestThe plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS portnginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Mar 24 '16
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 24 '16
Is there anyone who can explain what is going on?
David
David Mar 24 '16
Ummm... I NEED TO ACCESS THE DOWNLOADS THAT I PURCHASED!!!  It tosses up an ERROR message on ANY attempt to DOWNLOAD MY PLUGINS!!    NOT HAPPY!!!  Give me access to my downloads that I purchased or refund my money! 
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 24 '16

Being that opened the subject I feel a little responsible ...

Calm down, guys!

Do you never You fail?

And it'll be fixed in Oxwall is few people, not get nervous

David
David Mar 24 '16
I'm here trying to figure out what happened, that's all, Patricia.   I need access to my plugins that I paid for.  I'm in the process of moving my site to another server and i need the actual ZIP files...
David
David Mar 24 '16
They really need to make an announcement and act responsible about the issue.  It's about being professional.  Money is involved and we are paying customers.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 24 '16

You have to be patient. There are very good people in Oxwall but they are human and there is always and there will be failures.

If switching from a network server, my advice is to copy the payment plugins folder ow_plugins from of old served to the new, and when solve this problem  you can refresh to be quiet

David
David Mar 24 '16
It's not that easy, Patricia.  They don't just show up... you also have to copy from the static folder and then you have to copy a portion of your SQl database so that it knows they're in place.  That's a boatload of work I'm not willing to do when i SHOULD be able to download my files that I paid for.  And they SHOULD be announcing that there's a problem and treating their customers with respect.... and keeping them informed.  It's not professional to have a broken store and NOT let your customers know why.  Period.  There's no excuse for that.  Conduct your business PROFESSIONALLY.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Mar 24 '16
Its ok now
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 25 '16
Yes, the issue is solved