We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin install fails: "Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /../ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php on line 165" | Forum

Gunnar
Gunnar Jun 20 '12
Dear Community,

first of all - oxwall is a great tool. in the last weeks I testet a lot of free social network solution

s: this is indisputable the best. It tooks me more time to find & decide for oxwall, then I spend 

with configuring and set up a new community. thats maybe why I've got now the following 

problem ^^ 

If I try to install a new plugin (some different tested), i always get the same error-message: 

Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /.../ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php on line 165

(I've shortend the link and deleted my server-directories) 

I use a php.ini in my directory, which looks like this...

extension_dir = /usr/local/lib/php_modules/5-53LATEST

extension="zip.so" 

my host is a domain-factory server

the oxwall version is "Platform version: 1.3.2 (4890)" 

does anyone know, how i can fix this? 

kind reguards

ps: sorry for my rusty english

The Forum post is edited by Gunnar Jun 20 '12
Mark
Mark Jun 20 '12
you need the zip and zlib extentions installed on your server
Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 21 '12
Mark is right and you should use search before posting.
Gunnar
Gunnar Jun 25 '12

thnx to mark

@mulder: how i love this useless comments. in fact i used the search, but i didn't found anything. the searchfunction in this board is awful. it does not even supports quote-marked strings. 

back to topic: as i wrote: the zip extensions were already installed.

meanwhile i solved the problem, after a new php-version (extended) and a new clean installation of oxwall, the install-routine runs through.

Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 25 '12
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/search?q=ZipArchive

As you can see, your problem has been discussed multiple times on the Forum. And I am happy to hear that you managed to solve the issue.

ali
ali Apr 11 '23
В Арт Академи в София, децата могат да се научат на различни техники за рисуване, керамика, крафт с полимерна глина и много други изкуствени дейности. През последните години, училището се е утвърдило като един от най-добрите центрове за изкуство за деца в София. Една от големите предимства на Арт Академи е, че децата не само могат да се забавляват, но и да учат много полезни умения като търпение, точност и творческо мислене. Децата могат да се развиват в своите умения и да изразят своята индивидуалност. В Арт Академи има и опитни учители, които ще насочат децата и ще им помогнат да развият своя талант. Всички материали и оборудване, необходими за изкуството, са на разположение в училището. Арт Академи
ali
ali May 27 '23
I want to take a moment to share my experience with LinkBuilder.info, an exceptional link building agency that has truly transformed my website's traffic. In today's competitive digital landscape, driving organic traffic is crucial for online success, and LinkBuilder.info has proven to be a game-changer. With their wealth of expertise and a solid track record, LinkBuilder.info stands out as a leading player in the industry. Their team of seasoned professionals understands the intricate dynamics of link building and implements proven strategies aligned with the latest SEO best practices. What sets them apart is their commitment to a comprehensive and tailored approach. They take the time to analyze your website's specific needs, industry, and target audience, crafting a customized link building strategy that yields exceptional results. By leveraging their extensive network of high-quality, authoritative websites relevant to your niche, LinkBuilder.info secures powerful backlinks that not only drive organic traffic but also enhance your website's online reputation.[url=https://linkbuilder.info]https://linkbuilder.info[/url]