We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

One User having trouble uploading photos | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Mar 27 '16
I have one single user reporting that he cannot upload photos. Here is his message to me:

so i have been trying to upload new pictures (i am below the limit by 400 or so) and when i select the pictures i want to upload they never show up and i dont get any options for them and when i close the upload window and reopen it it says "undefined"

I could not recreate the problem myself. I logged in to one of my ordinary user accounts and I was able to successfully upload photos, everything worked perfectly. 

Would anyone know why one particular user would be having such an issue, but not everyone else? He's using the same browser as me (Chrome) yet he cannot upload photos. He is nowhere close to the max allowed.

ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
I'm sorry but we need the exact steps and as many details as possible (software version, plugins version, browser, browser version etc) in order to reproduce the issue and fix it. 

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Mar 28 '16
I went ahead and logged into that user's account, and could not reproduce the issue myself. In his account, I was able to successfully upload a photo. So the issue is apparently on his end.

ross Team
ross Mar 28 '16
Probably on his side only, ask him to try another browser or clear browser cache.