We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Customer Service
Customer Service Mar 28 '16
I have looked all over and can not find anything specific to my needs so I will ask here. Where do I find the upload limits to change for avatars Many Avatars I have a 64 x 64 but the system says they are to small to use. This is the short version of what I am trying to do. I have looked everywhere but can't find where its controlled. I did change it from 500 to 250 but it will not let me go any further in admin. Problem is I had these avatars before and I am just upgrading and changing over to 1.8 so it's not as if they haven't been used before and its up to me to do these  avatars instead of asking my 1100 members to upload a pic again and finally they may not even have one larger either.
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 9 '23
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Kissimmee Termite Treatment
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Jul 31 '23
In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: Virtual Tax Preparer
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: Professional car detailing near me
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 19 '23
Pleasant article distributed here by the author. By a long shot, this author is one of the best. Now, he msut tell us the best site because I need to do that as soon as possible. I hope that the post comes soon. Tablet Touchscreen
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 22 '23
Best Drain Cleaning Services Sydney - Looking for a reliable blocked drain plumber in Sydney? We’ve got you covered! Unblock your drains and Blocked Toilet today. Blocked Drains Sydney
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 24 '23
What Head of Sales & CMO Services Do We Provide? We analyze your company and drive growth via audience research, branding, sales automation, marketing automation and much more. We manage tasks transparently via shared project management boards.
basit55
basit55 Aug 25 '23
I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers US VISA FOR STUDENTS
basit55
basit55 Aug 28 '23
Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. Online türkei visum aus südafrika
basit55
basit55 Aug 30 '23
Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks متطلبات تأشيرة تركيا الإلكترونية لزوار السفن السياحية
basit55
basit55 Aug 31 '23
This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. अमेरिका वीजा आवेदन
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 1 '23
I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: Massage tantra Genève
basit55
basit55 Sep 2 '23
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Boost your online presence
basit55
basit55 Sep 4 '23
I’ve been surfing online more than 5 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours without a doubt. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Thanks... INDIA MEDICAL VISA
wed
wed Sep 5 '23
I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. أفضل أفكار السفر لاستكشاف الهيمالايا الهندية

basit55
basit55 Sep 6 '23
New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. famosi dolci e dessert indiani da provare
wed
wed Sep 6 '23
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents.  free hunting games

basit55
basit55 Sep 7 '23
I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. تأشيرة تركيا عبر الإنترنت من تايوان
wed
wed Sep 7 '23
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. муссоны в Индии для туристов

basit55
basit55 Sep 9 '23
You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. أهلية التأشيرة الإلكترونية الهندية مواطني جزر سليمان
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »