We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Complaint against Spritally Solution | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
John Won
John Won Apr 2 '16

Background

I have bought these theme from Spritally Solution, Badoo Light (That is the same a Wrike), Wrike, Oxsoft Responsive theme, Oxsoft Responsive Retina (Based on Wrike)

History

Spritally Solution unknown to me had linked all their 'demo' pages' to an advertising site. I went on to their 'Wrike Demo page'  this advertising site and I had an immediate attack on my computer with malicious software.

Disrespect by Spritally Solution 

I drew to the attention of Spritally Solution in a Forum Discussion of  'Malicious Software' being downloaded. 

After paying them compliments.

I was meet with rudeness and hostile behavior.  

Asking for my money to be returned refused. 

Admitted pointing to these advertising adverts to generate more money.

Continually asking me to download updates.

Not understanding the English language as an excuse.

Locking the conversation.

Over the Easter holiday weekend  I went to my sever and unloaded all Oxwall software, and installed a 'clean copy'. 

Installed a 'clean copy' of Wrike' software.

I installed the update of 'Wrike' resulting in the program crashing. 

I installed another program by Spritally Solution and that crashed'

I wrote in the Spritally Solution forum 'Please explain why?' 

I met with a hostile response once again. 

Advised to update all the languages?

Advising to update software?

Spritally Solution are being  deliberately provocative with demeaning and rudeness in their replies. 

I am at present running an Oxwall free theme Crayon at present with many plugins I have purchased with no problems. I am in deadlock with these people all because they became greedy and began to use their 'Demo' sites to advertise that resulted in malicious software being transmitted. I want my money back on these sites as they have failed to resolve these problems furthermore they are  releasing programs all based on the same design with just a basic name change.    

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
hello . we would like suggest you to ask the moderation team whither the the theme work or not . main problem is you are not accepting our support , help , in your website instant of values all the languages keys are showing because you didn't update language key for each . 

we can proof it  on your site or demo or test site if you give access to us . 

Regards

SPRINTALLY SOLUTIONS

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/46501

we ask for website details to check why it is happening only with you but are not giving any kind of information for your website . we want moderation team to delete authorized review , rating or comment from you when we can proof .

Regards

SPRINTALLY SOLUTIONS 

John Won
John Won Apr 3 '16
This mail was to the support from Oxwall and not to Sprintally Solutions.  It clearly show your appalling conduct. 
To the moderation team.
I have received a private message from Sprintally Solutions here is a copy showing their conduct is unacceptable. Calling me a 'fake customer' clearly a case of slander. All my comment relating to Sprintally Solutions are honest and legitimate and need to be displayed.  

please delete the review if you need help or we will revoke license while you are not accepting our support and will reported to moderation team . we have right to  unlicensed from fake customer .

Regards

sprintally solutions  

The Forum post is edited by John Won Apr 3 '16
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
we call you a fake customer why -

# you don't accepting our support .

# you are not  following our terms of use and customer rules .

# you are spoiling everywhere with wrong information .

# you are worried about our short links when we convert a long url to short url by shorte.st .

[ this is a advertisement company which generate popup when want to advertise in your website ]

# we are sure that your language  plugin is not activate   that is the reason all the text key are  

{text key='oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_2'}

{text key='oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_2aa'}

• {text key='oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_2a'}
  • {text key='oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_2b'}
  • {text key='oxsofttheme+wrike_landing_line_2c'}

are visible instant of text values  . no need to edit blank.html where we put the language keys .

# you did not read the latest updated  manual   which is attached under theme archive .

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
we just report about you . you will not able to buy our item from next time . 
John Won
John Won Apr 3 '16
 Sprintally Solutions please give me your address as requested in a private email.  
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
we do not provide any kind of personal information . we only provide support .
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 3 '16
Please wait until a moderation team review the case . 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 12 '16
We discuses with moderation team they suggest us to give the screenshot of installed plugins page full length screenshot .  

how many language installed in your website ?

we only added English language by default . you need to update values for other language . for that first choose the other language .. then you will see all boxes are empty then you have to write the translate there and need to save .

Regards

Sprintally Solutions  

John Won
John Won Apr 13 '16
I note your comment about the plugins and it is not relevant to the complaint.  Please do not deviate from the problems caused by Sprintally Solutions? The problem  was Sprintally Solutions connecting their 'Demo' pages to an advertising site that downloaded malicious software on to my computer.  
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 13 '16
shorte.st  is a verified advertising company like bit.ly  those generate short ulr when you click the short url those link delay 5 sec before to load the original url , at that moment company post some advertise that page you may click any of those advertise instant to click " SKIP THE ADD "   which may download any third party browser plugin which generating so adds in your system .. do you thinks running a advertise on our website is a fault ? 
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Apr 13 '16
John Won
John Won Apr 13 '16
Don't tell me about the present and what you can do now! Stop making excuses and take responsibility?  Trust me I have not started and on my worst  day you do not have the intelligence to win.  
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 13 '16
Internet security comes down to the responsibility of the user. If you use a firewall then you shouldn't have had a problem. 

What they have on their demo sites is up to them and their business ethic. It's up to you whether you decide to accept an incoming download from a site you know nothing about or not having anything there to ping your interest to it. 

I'd like to see screenshots of proof that they have malicious software on their site. :)

The Forum post is edited by Anitaku Apr 13 '16
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 13 '16
+1 phil w  .  it's a short url ' even anyone can convert a a original link to a short advertise url [ pay per click system ]   nothing about  malicious software 

nothing to worry if someone click any short url generate by this site ... it's up you if download a advertise product such as some advertising software .

John Won
John Won Apr 14 '16
Who are you Phil W?
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 15 '16

Quote from John Ayre Who are you Phil W?
You answered your own question mate.. :)
John Won
John Won Apr 15 '16
Don't poke your nose where it does not concern you mate!;
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 15 '16
Don't post your crap in a public forum, especially without proof to back it up. :) mate. 
Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 15 '16
+1 phil he neither give us demo site access nor accepting any help .. just put a negative review and he install a software in his pc  at his own caution and now blaming us ! we reported pay pal about him we closed support for him and warn him to never buy our item . he is a blacklisted buyer for us .
The Forum post is edited by Sprintally® Apr 15 '16
Pages: 1 2 »