We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

very nice but there is no the third column - white | Forum

Aprillos
Aprillos Apr 3 '16
very nice but there is no the third column
ross Team
ross Apr 3 '16
what third column are you referring to? 
Aprillos
Aprillos Apr 4 '16
τώρα είναι το δικαίωμα του καθενός με δύο στήλες
Aprillos
Aprillos Apr 4 '16
now is the right of each with two columns
ross Team
ross Apr 4 '16
I'm sorry I don't understand you. 
Aprillos
Aprillos Apr 4 '16
styl fb
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 10 '16
the page contents should be wider or it should have a side bar. 

I personally think it should be wider and brought this to your attention already.

When the header image is wider then the profile header it looks ridiculous.

also the user hint window is transparent making the contents hard to read. 

ross Team
ross Apr 10 '16
this theme is with the sidebar, did you customize yours? check the demo, theme goes with the sidebar. 

how can the one header be wider than another, they have the same width? please show it on the screenshot

ross Team
ross Apr 10 '16
also, what hint window are you referring to? 

default tips or the hint plugin functionality? 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 11 '16
hint plugin

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 11 '16
That is your demo site. contents should be as wide as the header image. 

ross Team
ross Apr 11 '16
there's a sidebar in that spot. you can place there the widgets if you want I made my demo site like this because I have themes without sidebar and if users switch to that theme, the widget will dissapear in such themes. Which is why it is empty, if you log in the add new widget and my profile widget will appear. 

as it is stated in my tor, I do not guarantee compatibility with 3rd party items. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 11 '16
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 12 '16
user hint is a free plugin that almost 95% of users here use. I dont think it would be out of the question to apply a small fix for that. 
ross Team
ross Apr 12 '16

You need to add this style either to Edit CSS section of the admin panel or to the base.css file of the theme

.hint-content{

background-color: YOUR VALUE!important;

}

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 13 '16

This is the single most popular free plugin in the oxwall store. Surely you can update the theme file and release an update for such a large audience. 

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/634

ross Team
ross Apr 13 '16
See reply above. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 15 '16
So basically anyone that buys this theme and also has the most popular free plugin on oxwall will have to make this css edit themselves. Thanks for being so helpful. I hope users read this. The idea of buying a theme is to avoid having to do css editing in the first place. I dont think it would be out of the question to offer a lower price if the theme doesnt work with the most popular plugins on oxwall out of the box. 

Heres another idea. When a user brings an issue to your attention update the css file of the theme and release an update to avoid other users having an issue. Thats what the other theme developers have always done for me and for a lot of other users. If you are going to be labeled a TEAM member then I would expect to see you go one step further then the other users and sellers here not one step behind. 

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Accessories Apr 15 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic