We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Platform update not working | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
bob daubney
bob daubney Jun 23 '12
After Platform update and plugin update all plugins stopped working can't ad video, photos, events, nothing what went wrong? 
Sckio
Sckio Jun 23 '12
same here

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Sounds like a serious issue.
Crystal
Crystal Jun 24 '12
drag and drop also not working for pages

Crystal
Crystal Jun 24 '12
photo plugin not working
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jun 24 '12
try to reinstall your newsfeed or try to reactivate all plugins
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Jun 24 '12
Sckio
Sckio Jun 24 '12
Yep, i uninstalled the feeds, i lost the ones were there already tho, but after that and deactivating all the plugins , i reinstalled the feeds and reactivated the plugins and it is working fine again, except for the bug where after adding the video you cant click quite well in the "send" key, other than that eveything is great thx!
Michael I.
Michael I. Jun 27 '12
Obviously, update went wrong. Would be great if someone could provide us with more details, like Firebug console errors or at least screenshots.
The Forum post is edited by Michael I. Jun 27 '12
Kevin Vititoe
Kevin Vititoe Jun 27 '12
not much to show, no send button for newsfeed comments, can't do anything. Like it is stuck in maintenance mode or something.

Kevin Vititoe
Kevin Vititoe Jun 27 '12
if the oxwall team wants to use my site to see this, they can. uneekpeople.com

I'll give you full access to it
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 1 '12
Yes, Kevin, send me all access details via PM. Thank you.
James
James Jul 6 '12
Hi,
Could anyone tell me how do I get Newsfeed back to my "main" or index page? I was customizing the main page and clicked on cross button It disappeared . Now I can't get it back on the index page but the Newsfeed appears in Dashboard.

Thanks
James
James Jul 6 '12
Its solved! Just deactivate/reactive...:)