We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestions - User Credits | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 13 '16
Hi there,

I love the Good work you do but now i want to buy the Membership plugin and i think if these 2 could work together it could be a powerful plugin.

My suggestion is can you make it so user can forfeit their credit balance to amount set to buy membership if their membership expires or about to expires.

For example :

If a user was a VIP Member and has 5,000 Credit balance and his membership expires the user can choose to pay using 2Checkout Payment gateway, Paypal or Credit balance to extended their membership by using their credit available.

Then the Admin can choose amount to forfeit for each membership level that the user will forfeit.

Thanks in Advance

Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 14 '16

Hello Webster,

Thank you for the suggestion. However, the functionality you've described has nothing to do with the Paid Membership or User Credits functionality. It's required to create a completely new plugin which can be used for the membership purchase by credits. As far as we know such plugin already exists in the Store. You can consider using it: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/706. Or find a developer who can assist you with such plugin creation.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 14 '16
Ouh......THanks Skalfa
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Apr 14 '16
You are welcome. Let us know if you have further questions.
You do not have permission to reply this topic