We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Jobs plugin support | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Yevhen
Yevhen Apr 14 '16
Since new update I cannot use Jobs plugin as it has no update. I wrote to developer and he does not answer! I'm waiting for a long time for this plugin update. They just don't want to provide any support! How can I get money back in such situation?
Anitaku
Anitaku Apr 15 '16
PayPal dispute..? 
Yevhen
Yevhen Apr 16 '16
I bought them more than year ago.
Yevhen
Yevhen Apr 16 '16
Actually I bought only one but due to mistake of oxwall-paypal gate system charged me for two plugins and gave me two plugins instead of one. I opened dispute and they (paypal) did nothing. They told me that PayPal does NOT cover software. So it's an illusion that You are safe. It's up to PayPal team. The developer didnot give any moneyback with canceling license. He told me that it's my own problem. The Oxwall team also didnot want to assist with pushing developer for moneyback. They just contacted him, than me.... and I got nothing. So now I have two plugins, which since 1.8.2 are useless. It seems that will be a great idea to get everything working by myself. For the price of two plugins I could hire developer and get working plugin with no limitations and problems. What do the team expect from customers? The reality is: if the developer tries to f*ck us. why shouldn't we do same? Let's say, it could be nice rule from customers side:

1. New developer create plugin

2. Customers buy and use plugin

3. If plugin is good - we leave good review and tell to other customers about plugin

4. If plugin is out of order or just a sh*t - we post it on forum for FREE and get it working by means of other devs and each other. Developer gets money only for one plugin and then loosing license or just looking like others make his job for free and share WORKING plugin after repair.

If the support of plugin is sh*t and we pay for plugin without ability to get things done, why devs can f*ck us and we cannot???? I want! I want democracy, I want order! Not working? Post for free and we will make it! Why should we repair for free? Because if you repair - it will be yours for ever!