We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

API Key or a refund - Group Video Chat | Forum

Peter Coia
Peter Coia Apr 17 '16
Registered on the website but when I login to get the API Key, I just get a blank page. Can't install the program without without an API Key.
If you can't get your own website working properly, I doubt that your program will work properly. 
Give me an API Key or a refund. 

Is Oxwall still in business? I'm having the same problem with your site here at Oxwall.org, as I am having with my own, which is a clean installation?
Press the post button and it just hangs there loading for ever? Have to log out clear internet history and logon again and even then it only works for a few minutes then stops again? Tried it with all the templates supplied with the programme Platform version 1.8.2 (build 10400) with the same error?
My users are having the same problem.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 18 '16
I have checked the website and I was able to register a new account and receive an api. I am not sure where you are receiving an error but I would be happy to help you. Pm me at your earliest convenience. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 23 '16
An update has been released. Let me know if you have any issues. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 24 '16
I was able to use the chatroom just fine. What browser are you using?

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 25 '16
I replied to you instantly. I think this post is a bit misleading. You need to choose the second option for the appear.in chat version. Openclove has stopped supporting its api. Some users already have an api and still want to use openclove so that is why we have both options available. Please try the appear.in option and let me know what you think. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 27 '16
The Item you purchased was published on Aug 13 '14. Certainly you can understand that when you purchased this plugin and we realized that the 3rd party api no longer was in service we immediately searched for a replacement to satisfy not only you but any future clients as well. 

I will be releasing another update today. I hope this helps with the leaving the page to cam up. Also Opera is a tricky browser I know there are a few opera extensions/plugins that work with apper.in. Maybe you should check them out.  

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 27 '16
I will also update the description today  to address the change in functionality. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic