We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Debug | Forum

bob
bob Apr 28 '16
Does any know what means

Message:SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'joinIp' at row 1File:/home/biseniors/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_core/database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_core/database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_user', Object(BOL_User)) #4 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(495): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_User)) #5 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(965): BOL_UserService->saveOrUpdate(Object(BOL_User)) #6 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(481): BOL_UserService->createUser('admin', 'teddy123', 'bobnsue@bivegas...', NULL, true) #7 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(454): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #8 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #9 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_install/classes/application.php(55): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /home/biseniors/public_html/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display(false) #11 /home/biseniors/public_html/index.php(42): include('/home/biseniors...') #12 {main}Type:PDOException

dave Leader
dave Apr 28 '16
It means the data is exceeding the value of the datatype.  When do you get this?
bob
bob Apr 29 '16
When someone joins or members upload photos and all of the avatars of members not showing and some photos just show broken links links but some do show up 
dave Leader
dave Apr 29 '16
Have you tried to deactivate all third party plugins to see if it goes away?

by the way you need to edit that post and remove the username for the server and also the email address of the admin.  Both are listed for everyone to see. 

Just copy and paste it into notepad and replace all the instances of where you have the username for the server access.  Then just delete the email address and repost and save. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 29 '16
bob
bob Apr 29 '16
That a site i made just to try a new install and it is not working 

I did deactivate  some and could not get them back on even the few that come with oxwall won't install

bob
bob Apr 29 '16

Quote from dave It means the data is exceeding the value of the datatype.  When do you get this?
so does this mean the database is to small?

dave Leader
dave Apr 29 '16
No it means that something during the registration process is trying to post data to a field and it is exceeding the data type of that field.  

For example if you have a int (11) field and your numbers get so big that it wont fit.   Looks like something is trying to store something in the joinIp field and its too big for the data type assigned to it. 

Does your install meet all the requirements of Oxwall.   Check here on the right side of this page. http://www.oxwall.org/hosting

If you meet all those requirements then let us know about your setup. Are you on apache and so on.  Give us details and a team member can help you.  

bob
bob Apr 29 '16

i asked this new hosting about requirements and sent them a likt to the hosting page and they said they have all requirements

dave Leader
dave Apr 29 '16
OK when you first installed the software did you have any issues at all, did it finish successfully?
bob
bob Apr 29 '16
no they had to install zip php or something but I went back to arvixe so now i don't think I will have any problems 

Can you tell me if and hoe to restore the site from a back up?

dave Leader
dave Apr 29 '16
Sure its easy, 

as long as your domain is the same and nothing else has changed. 

Unpack your backup on your computer and upload everything in the public_html folder  (not the public_html folder itself) just everything inside it via filezilla to the public_html folder of the server.  Be sure that filezilla is set to upload in binary.    Some software like phpbb and others will fail if you upload in ASCII as it will corrupt photos and such. 

If nothing has changed as far as passwords and such for the table then all you need to do is recreate the table name in cpanel with the same pw and stuff as you had for the table before.

then inside of your backup find the mysql folder, should be just after you open up the backup, should see a bunch of folders.  inside the mysql are your tables.   There are two names per table, you want the sql table.  

Then go to phpMyAdmin in cpanel and import the table for your site.  

Then fire it up, it should work.   If not then you need to reset your passwords and stuff in the config file for the site. 

You will probably have to clear your cache once you get it fired up as well, just change to dev mode in the config file and refresh your site, then turn dev mode off.  

If it does not work then you need to check for an error log file in the root or turn on debug mode in the config file and check that. 

Dont forget to set up your cron again on the new server. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 29 '16
ross Team
ross May 2 '16
Bob try the solution from this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11722?page=1#post-61176

this is a bug, we have reported it to our devs, it will be fixed asap. 

dave Leader
dave May 2 '16

Quote from ross Bob try the solution from this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11722?page=1#post-61176

this is a bug, we have reported it to our devs, it will be fixed asap. 

No wonder i could not find it, i should have looked in the archives lmao  sorry i just had to tease you guys up there in the ivory tower lol :)

bob
bob May 2 '16
Okay thanks for the reply but I just canceled that account and went back to arvixe  it has been 3 days and they can't seem to fix a dms problem, we can't change the name servers so For me this is too much problems I give up