We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New google Adsense Page-Level | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Silvio
Silvio Apr 29 '16
In the last days google has launched this new kind of ads and are somebit interesting (more information on this blog: https://www.seroundtable.com/...level-ads-22001.html)

I've tested them on a couple of sites and seems performing week I've decided to put the code into my oxwall website in the Custom head code but nothing to do. I've used also the free plugin of advertisement but this kind of ads needs to be into the header part to analize the page before loading.

there's any solution?

Regards
Tecca
Tecca Apr 29 '16
yoursite.com/admin/settings/page -> Custom head section

Or

html_document.html in your theme's master folder and add between the <head></head> tags.

Make sure to turn on dev mode in config.php, refresh the site, and then turn it back off.
The Forum post is edited by Tecca Apr 29 '16
Silvio
Silvio Apr 30 '16
Same thing... the first one was done.. but nothing

i've modified the mobile_html_document of sigma template but nothing

turned on dev mode, refreshed pages, turned off.. nothing

it not depends on google because the test toold permit to add #googleads at the end of url to check if there's connection and the script was loaded and nothing appear.

Dunno if you have tested the new ads of google because they are a liitle bit different from the normal ads.

elizabeth
elizabeth Jan 23
In the realm of digital advertising, Google Ads accounts stand as the dynamic fulcrum for businesses seeking to amplify their online resonance. Serving as strategic nerve centers, these accounts enable advertisers to deploy a rich spectrum of compelling ad formats—ranging from succinct text to visually captivating display and immersive video—strategically positioned across the vast expanse of the Google network. This adaptable platform empowers businesses to meticulously fine-tune their campaigns, honing in on specific demographics with precision and customizing content to diverse interests. Whether making a decisive impact in search results, leaving an imprint on partner websites, or weaving captivating narratives on YouTube, Google Ads provides a robust and responsive arsenal of tools. Armed with advanced features such as keyword optimization, bid adjustments, and real-time analytics, advertisers can sculpt campaigns for maximum efficacy, swiftly adapting to the fluid dynamics of the market. buy google ads accounts, in essence, function as agile command centers, equipping businesses to navigate the intricate landscape of digital advertising, cultivate authentic connections with their audience, and propel their brand towards enduring success in the ever-evolving online panorama.