We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User role permissions I can not store any more privileges | Forum

Cherry Time
Cherry Time May 15 '16

User role permissions I can not store any more privileges

I had a problem with a plugin and have so that everything runs again with server backup made where everything was stable and properly beforehand. so far so good, but then I had with the privileges which set and since then only problems with permissions I can not save it. below

I put my hook in the field and go to save and Oxwall says in green field permissions so updated is stored.

then I go to the field, but is not a hook there, and no one can take advantage of the program because the groundbreaking adjustments yes missing to even I as admin can use the plugin also not missing me to the authority.

I add a couple of times a photos around you better show because my was taken englich with google translate.

I also have the plugins that have no permissions uninstalled and reinstalled. then all authorizations are available and I and everyone can user the plugin to use but only as long as I until a hook somewhere put then everything completely again without so hook the authority.

I do not go on, I have checked everything and

ow_pluginfiles to 777

ow_userfiles to 777

ow_static to 777

ow_smarty / template_c to 777

all checked repeatedly and set recursive and yet it is no longer, I can just put in a week no more privileges and Oxwall system use that.

The Forum post is edited by Cherry Time May 16 '16
Attachments:
  userroles5.jpg (339Kb)
  userroles4.jpg (330Kb)
  userroles3.jpg (307Kb)
  userroles2.jpg (331Kb)
  userroles1.jpg (310Kb)
dave Leader
dave May 15 '16
Please edit your images to remove the adult content, noone wants to see that stuff.  And then i will take a look. 

Thanks. 

ross Team
ross May 16 '16
Cherry, have you tried to disable all 3rd party plugins and javascript code you have on your website, switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists?
Cherry Time
Cherry Time May 16 '16
Dave sorry I had not have taken them away noticed. Please nevertheless you to help. sorry for my bad English is google translator..
Cherry Time
Cherry Time May 16 '16

Cherry, have you tried to disable all 3rd party plugins and javascript code you have on your website, switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists?

At Ross I Theme've changed on standart theme but also there is the same problem I can not save the roll.

I do not understand what are 3rd party plugins ???? which are all that I have or the specific 3rd party plugins ??? Name of the plugins ????

I have some plugins uninstalled I've previously uploaded and installed but then I had the problem that I still could not save.

it was that beforehand everything with all plugins and all I had only one plugin once had made a mistake and since then I have probably. but I must confess that I had previously change not the user right, it was everything.

only I put my website to now and has to forgive everything. man makes indeed in the beginning quite a few errors which a then so is no longer satisfied. you do not know everything should immediately as the page being represented afterwards.

I send you times the Error Report with the plugin has caused.

far as I know I have the entry _____ 'poiuztre.gif-2

error 500

Internal Server Error.

If the site - administrator, click here for more details (+)

Something went wrong!

The error details will be obtained as follows:

- Open ow_includes / config.php- file and set to true DEBUG_MODE

- Reproduce Your latest Aktion.Fehlerdetails: Type: Exception message: SQLSTATE [23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'poiuztre.gif-2' for key 'name'Datei: / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_core / database.phpLinie: 723Spur: # 0 /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement-> execute () # 1 / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_core /database.php(476): OW_Database-> execute ( 'ow INTO INSERT _...', NULL) # 2 / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_plugins / profile / controllers / admin.php (574): OW_Database-> insert ( 'ow INTO INSERT _...') # 3 [internal function]: PROFILE_CTRL_Admin-> dept (array) # 4 / var / www / customer / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_core /request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array (array, array) # 5 /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/ow_core/application.php(364 ): OW_RequestHandler-> dispatch () # 6 / var /www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/index.php(76): OW_Application-> handle () # 7 {main}

-------------------

and is in debug mode for Oxwall

OW Debug - except

Message: SQLSTATE [23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'poiuztre.gif-2' for key 'name'Datei: /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/ow_core/database.phpLinie: 723Spur: # 0 /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement-> execute () # 1 / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_core /database.php(476): OW_Database-> execute ( 'ow INTO INSERT _...', NULL) # 2 / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network / ow_plugins / profile / controllers / admin. php (574): OW_Database-> insert ( 'ow INTO INSERT _...') # 3 [internal function]: PROFILE_CTRL_Admin-> dept (array) # 4 / var / www / clients / client4 / web9 / web / network /ow_core/request_handler.php(266): call_user_func_array (array, array) # 5 /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler-> dispatch () # 6 /var/www/clients/client4/web9/web/network/index.php(76): OW_Application-> handle () # 7 {main} type: PDOException

May 9

ross Team
ross May 17 '16
Cherry 3rd party plugins are all plugin that are not made by Oxwall Software, disable them all, disable any 3rd party javascript code you enabled on your website, switch to the default theme and see if the issue persists. Keep us updated.
Cherry Time
Cherry Time May 17 '16

okay thank did not know the are or are so called 3rd party plugins purchased plugins. I am anyway to install the new degree system on AWS (possibly will be then since also show the error or reproduce) and wait even the update of Oxwall from what is soon to come. before I make the complete system with plug-in troubleshooting and all power down and watch what happens

I think it takes anyway to find longer the fault I have there. Unfortunately.

where I almost mean that something with the error of the plugin to do, where I indeed had database.php error. I look times in old fuses as there looks before I followed your advice and hope to someone who may not have a solution.

ross Team
ross May 18 '16
As to the error you provided where did you upload poiuztre.gif-2 this file?