We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Captcha on Apple Products | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Danielle
Danielle May 18 '16
Some of my potential users are having problems with captcha. They are all on apple products. They keep trying and they say they typed it correctly, even showed me screenshots that looked correct but it keeps saying it's wrong. I'm not sure if this is an issue with apple?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 18 '16
Are you using the standard Captcha? If so, I would suggest the Re-Captcha plugin in the store. It replaces the standard Captcha on a few of the pages with the Re-Captcha "The check box". It isn't integrated with the "Contact Us" plugin, but covers the main areas.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/676
ross Team
ross May 19 '16
Danielle are you referring to the mobile devices and tablets or desktop apple products? 
Because we do not support desktop version of the website on mobile devices and tablets, we have a mobile version specifically developed for these purposes. 
ross Team
ross May 19 '16
Danielle
Danielle May 19 '16
I am referring to the mobile view. The mobile version does not include groups so I am using the desktop version which works fine on android. The mobile site is too limited. I can't use it. I am using a responsive theme that works on mobile, but the captcha is the only issue. I will try the recaptcha plugin and see if that helps.
ross Team
ross May 20 '16
Danielle, responsive themes are just desktop version which fits every screen resolution. However we do not support desktop version on mobile devices and tablets. We have a mobile version for that purposes. 
Danielle
Danielle May 20 '16
The desktop version on mobile works perfectly fine now. The recaptcha fixed the issue. No offense but the mobile version does not show the full site. You can't access the groups from it, so I won't be using it because it's is no good to my users.
ross Team
ross May 22 '16
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.