We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Extra User Roles in the language file but not on list | Forum

dave Leader
dave May 21 '16
Hi, i found some user roles in the lang file that i have never seen before.  I was curious if anyone could shed some light on them for me. 

Also i created a premium role but it saved it as premium1 and i found a pre-existing premium role that is empty. 

And what is Ekip eyesi

plus all the other ones, they dont show on the list so whats up with that?

thanks here is a screen shot. 

thanks 

Oxwall version 1.8.3

The Forum post is edited by dave May 21 '16
dave Leader
dave May 23 '16
ahhaaa!   at least i found a few..  https://wiki.oxwall.com/plugin-tuts:membership

i dont think that plugin is available anymore is it?

ross Team
ross May 23 '16
Dave these are left-overs of the testing of some sort, you can remove these values manually: admin/settings/dev-tools/languages

I'll report that to the devs

ross Team
ross May 23 '16
Topic was moved from General Questions.
dave Leader
dave May 23 '16
Thanks ross, yeah especially the premium one. Its a very commonly used name and most admins dont know that right now if you name something premium, it gets saved as premium1 (because premium already exists) but shows premium on the screen.  And the issue is that messes with some plugins looking for premium and only seeing premium1 in the db so it does not match. 

So yes all test data needs to be removed before release but the premium one in particular, and then the gold and silver and the rest of them. 

The Forum post is edited by dave May 23 '16