We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OW Debug - Exception | Forum

Femi
Femi May 25 '16

I was about to make my site go live in a couple of hours, so i decided to remove(delete) a user from my site through the admin, but anytime i hit the delete button to confirm the removal, i get this error, I'm not sure how to go about it, can anybody please help me out?

Error:

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'affordab_oxwa506.ow_birthdays_privacy' doesn't existFile:/home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #2 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/database.php(464): OW_Database->query('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #3 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/base_dao.php(189): OW_Database->delete('DELETE FROM ow_...') #4 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_plugins/birthdays/bol/privacy_dao.php(115): OW_BaseDao->deleteByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #5 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_plugins/birthdays/bol/service.php(142): BIRTHDAYS_BOL_PrivacyDao->deleteByUserId(3) #6 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_plugins/birthdays/classes/event_handler.php(182): BIRTHDAYS_BOL_Service->deleteBirthdayPrivacyByUserId(3) #7 [internal function]: BIRTHDAYS_CLASS_EventHandler->onUserUnregister(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/event_manager.php(228): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(765): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #10 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_system_plugins/admin/components/user_list.php(94): BOL_UserService->deleteUser('3', true) #11 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/users.php(207): ADMIN_CMP_UserList->__construct(Object(ADMIN_UserListParams)) #12 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Users->index(Array) #13 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Users), Array) #14 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Users)) #15 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #16 /home/affordables/public_html/portal/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #17 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross May 26 '16
Try to uninstall and then reinstall birthday plugin, without deleting it from the Available plugin section. See if the issue persists. Keep us updated. 
Femi
Femi May 26 '16
Hello Ross, thanks for the assist :) , it actually fixed the issue, though i was unable to reinstall the birthday plugin anymore, i get this error anytime i try to install it back -->

Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/affordables/public_html/portal/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php on line 998

Femi
Femi May 26 '16
Moreover Ross, i added two user roles and included an avatar label and color to it, but whenever i sign up another account as "let's say" Staff, it doesn't take the Label Staff, instead it takes the second Label which i assign "Honorable Member", is there a fix for this please ?

Thanks 

*Pardon my English pls :)*

ross Team
ross May 26 '16
Femi, one request per topic, please. Create a separate post with the label issue and delete your last post. 

as to the fatal error, you need to install zip extenstion on your server.