We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme bugs and demo review - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Yevhen
Yevhen May 25 '16
Good day!

Just viewed demo. Please correct this:

- align text in social login buttons

- sign in form has too big fields or too small text

- contact us button - can't see (more highlight, background, etc.)

- contact us should lead to the same design field but not to the site

- user logos square and so big? You have round icons below - keep one style

- do not double mobile apps buttons

- round icons - two flat and one non-flat??? keep same design

- phone in hand should be replaced with phone only

Now site:

- left panel is too big for menu (some people have smaller screens, you loose useful space)

- too big top menu (users do not need buttons, they need content and functionality)

- so big menu should be with big text in buttons

- language change button different style

- huge blocks and small text (content is the best, not an empty space in block)

- check the designer colour circle, you have wrong combination of colors

- members page: you cut huge side space by only a pages navigation?

- forum: blue blue blue, panels, text, counters, white background and blue text???

- groups perfect, but again blue and white...

- photos: are this fotos legal? NO. Do not use illegal photos in commercial product, even demo

- video OK

- events same as groups (users don't like same view of different functionality) -  change

- blogs - too simple

- terms of use - no work, no design

- contact us - align to left pls

This is my critic. Hope every man will help You to correct the problems and do the best theme ever. Good luck!

Sprintally®
Sprintally® May 27 '16
we design the theme with our own style so we can't change the main theme for single need .. you need to pay for extra for extra customization after own a license .
Yevhen
Yevhen May 30 '16
hm... I see what I see. I create themes for my own projects or customize others. I see that this is not professional as You have a lot of problems, and want price for professional one. I know that for removing all the problems You need not more than 3 hours, so this will be a professional theme and one of the best on oxwall, but You prefer to tell this: yes, we have only 85% product, if You want 100% of product - pay more. So it seams You make a budget variant to sell the better one for more money. This is a big problem for oxwall. The larger part of themes - total "nothing". You know how to make it better, but the main goal to get money now, not in future. Don't You think that buttons should be aligned? Don't You know how to get it look professional. You have finished Comp. Design courses or even Degree. For what? To make some not completed basket of code? Don't You wanna be professional designer? Or it's so nice to be just a regular oxwall designer? We have good designers on oxwall, but not so many....
The Forum post is edited by Yevhen May 30 '16
You do not have permission to reply this topic