We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What file is the CSS for ow_dnd_widget Kept | Forum

Nathan
Nathan May 30 '16
Where can I find and alter the div class for the ow_dnd_widget usualy followed by some other class like index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget so together the div class would be <div class="ow_dnd_widget index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget"> 

I am trying to make all of the areas where ow_dnd_widget is used to have a background value of #fff; but even using the google console in chrome and searching every css file I cant find where to make the background for all ow_dnd_widget white #fff;

I have been looking constantly in the chrome console and in all the CSS files now for the last 2 days trying to track down the div class of ow_dnd_widget  I cant find it anywhere.

PLEASE in what file can I add a background of #fff; to the div class for the ow_dnd_widget

Or even the CSS for each individual Widget for example if I wanted to make the background of the user widget #fff; where is the class for the index-BASE_CMP_UserListWidget kept I don't get the whole index-BASE_CMP_some class where is index-BASE_CMP being drawn from

The Forum post is edited by Nathan May 30 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 30 '16
The css I believe you are looking for is the following. The widgets are displayed using one of these two.

.ow_box, and .ow_box_empty

There is also the cap
.ow_box_cap, and .ow_box_cap_empty

.ow_box .ow_box_empy {
    background-color: #fff;
}
Nathan
Nathan May 30 '16
Thanks Darryl I did try that but it also makes the whole container that the widgets are in white What I mean is if I alter that then the whole news feed background becomes white with no margins and my page background between each news item even when adding a bottom margin. 

I just want to be able to turn the whole div containing a widget white for example turn the div of index-BASE_CMP_UserListWidget and index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget white

The Forum post is edited by Nathan May 30 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 30 '16
Try this in your custom css

div.ow_dnd_widget.index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget {
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget .ow_box_empty {
    background-color: transparent;
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-BASE_CMP_UserListWidget{
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-BASE_CMP_UserListWidget .ow_box_empty{
}
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B May 30 '16
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 30 '16
If your box cap also has color then add all of this.

div.ow_dnd_widget.index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget {
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget .ow_box_empty {
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-GROUPS_CMP_GroupsWidget .ow_box_cap_empty {
}
div.ow_dnd_widget.index-BASE_CMP_UserListWidget{
}