We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Marcus
Marcus Jun 6 '16
Website loads fine but when I try to log in it start loading forever and the site stalls just keeps on loading!

What is this?

Won't let me login just keeps on loading WTF is this?

The server crashes after log in attempt and I get this error:

User 'xxx' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 30)

Not sure what it was but I went to PHPmyadmin selected all tables and hit check tables and bang the site is up and running?

Got 2 errors though! some about attachment tables!

Problems with indexes of table `ow_base_attachment`

The indexes bundle and bundle_2 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.

The indexes userId and userId_2 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.

The Forum post is edited by Marcus Jun 6 '16
dave Leader
dave Jun 6 '16
I believe that error means that you have 30 mysql connections open.  Not sure why but ross will look at this when he gets in. 
ross Team
ross Jun 6 '16
You need to increase the value for max_user_connections in mysql my.cnf file. 

If you don't have access to that file, contact your hosting provider to assist you. 

Marcus
Marcus Jun 7 '16
GUYS thanks but it's not the problem. When I try to log in the site just keeps on loading and loading this generates a ton of consecutive requests! It feels like some table just doesn't respond!
ross Team
ross Jun 8 '16
Marcus is this the domain you're referring to: http://www.amigote.com/

I just signed in with the account I previously created, and I signed in pretty fast no constant loading. 

Marcus
Marcus Jun 8 '16
YES I fixed the issue buddy by simply checking all tables I am sure some table was not getting executed! Thanks so much anyways it's fixed!
ross Team
ross Jun 8 '16
what do you mean by checking all tables? where? what exactly did you do to fix the issue?
Marcus
Marcus Jun 8 '16
I simply went to PHPmyadmin selected all tables and clicked on CHECK TABLE after that it started working! Hoever hot 2 errors as described here: https://developers.oxwall.com/...m/topic/47859?page=1
ross Team
ross Jun 9 '16
can you make screenshot of the table?
Marcus
Marcus Jun 9 '16
Which table buddy? I am sure that some table was stuck the one that stores the login info so then a user tried to log in the script was sending requests but the SQL was not returning data :)
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '16
where you see these errors:

Problems with indexes of table `ow_base_attachment`

The indexes bundle and bundle_2 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.

The indexes userId and userId_2 seem to be equal and one of them could possibly be removed.

Marcus
Marcus Jun 10 '16
PHPmyadmin -> select all (at the bottom) -> check table (drop down menu).

The report sais all tables OK. The at the bottom shows this error! What this other warning mean?
Attachments:
  10-6-2016 11.6.59 1.jpg (25Kb)
  10-6-2016 11.6.20 2.jpg (23Kb)
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 12 '16
That happened to a couple my tables as well. I wonder if a upgrade did that at some point.
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '16
Marcus are you sure you made screenshot of the ow_base_attachment table? 

can you make screenshot of the whole table please? 

it looks differently. basically the errors says there are equal indexes (the row) which you need to delete. 

see how to do that here: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/...ing-and-primary-keys

Marcus
Marcus Jun 13 '16
Buddy here is the screenshot:
Marcus
Marcus Jun 13 '16
What do you think buddy? What can I do to prevent this from happening?
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '16
not the structure tab, browse tab please. 
Marcus
Marcus Jun 14 '16
Ross baby there is a sensitive data in it! Tell me please what do you expect to see?