We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

عوض کردن ادیتور | Forum

IranianDevelopers
IranianDevelopers Jun 10 '16
سلام دوستان من یک جامعه مجازی راه اندازی کردم و نیاز به کمی یاری و کمک شما عزیزان دارم
دوستانی که می توانند راهنمایی کنند ممنون میشوم:
1-نیازمند یک ادیتور مناسب هستم که بتوانم ویدیو های سایت آپارات رو قرار بدم
2-اگر قالب مناسب سراغ دارید ممنون میشم ارائه بدید ما هم استفاده کنید
3-سرویس سامانه پیامک رو می خوام راه اندازی کنم برای این سیستم اگر کسی می تواند من خودم ارائه دهنده پنل پیامک و میزبانی هاست هستم.

ممنون میشم کسی راهنمای کند.
yaser alimardany
yaser alimardany Apr 3 '17

آیا شما پوسته را خودتان تولید کردید؟

brean
brean Dec 29 '22
Thank you. I've been writing for a long time, but I couldn't finish it because I didn't know this information. Thank you so much for posting high-quality comments I'll visit again 안전놀이터
nalopi
nalopi Nov 14 '23
That’s a very good point of view, yet is just not create any kind of sence at all discussing this mather. Any kind of approach thanks as well as i had try to promote the publish towards delicius but it is very much a problem with your blogging on earth do you you should recheck this. many thanks once again.  Các phương thức thanh toán
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Jun 2
Tree Fluent offers insights into the art and science of tree pruning. Learn the best techniques for shaping and maintaining your trees, promoting healthy growth, and preventing disease. Our pruning guides are designed to help you achieve beautiful and structurally sound trees. tree care guides
dilohew393
dilohew393 Jun 12

Agadir-Golf.com est votre guide ultime pour pratiquer le golf à Agadir. Avec une variété de parcours magnifiques et bien entretenus, Agadir est une destination prisée par les golfeurs du monde entier. Découvrez les clubs les plus prestigieux, les services de location de matériel, et les options pour réserver des caddies professionnels, tout cela en un seul endroit.  Golf à Agadir

harleywatsan
harleywatsan Aug 4
Vn Video Proofreader for PC is a strong and easy to use video altering programming intended to make top notch video creation open to everybody. With its instinctive connection point and hearty arrangement of apparatuses, VN Video Manager permits the two novices and experienced editors to make proficient looking recordings easily. 

Suyu Emulator is a state of the art programming intended to bring the vivid universe of portable gaming to your PC. Offering a consistent and superior exhibition experience, Suyu Emulator empowers clients to run Android applications and games with wonderful effectiveness and improved designs.

harleywatsan
harleywatsan Aug 4

Kipas Folks is a dynamic and engaging on the web multiplayer game that carries tomfoolery and rivalry to players, everything being equal. Motivated by famous party games, Kipas Folks includes a progression of eccentric and testing impediments that players should explore to arise triumphant.

Dooflixis a creative streaming stage intended to offer a different and connecting with scope of diversion choices. With an easy to understand interface and an immense library of films, Television programs, and unique substance, Dooflix takes care of a wide exhibit of tastes and inclinations.

james
james Aug 17
Greetings, Might I export your own snapshot and implement it on my web log? a course in miracles teacher of teachers
james
james Aug 19
An interesting discussion may be worth comment. I’m sure that you can write read more about this topic, it will not be described as a taboo subject but typically everyone is insufficient to chat on such topics. To another. Cheers FITSPRESSO
james
james Aug 20
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work! Coffee Loophole
james
james Aug 20
Spot up with this write-up, I honestly believe this web site requirements additional consideration. I’ll probably be once more to study additional, many thanks that info. Tonic Greens
james
james Aug 20
Good story and a pleasant summation of the problem. My only problem with the analysis is given that much of the population joined the chorus of deregulatory mythology, given vested interest is inclined toward perpetuation of the current system and given a lack of a popular cheerleader for your arguments, I’m not seeing much in the way of change. Nitric Boost Ultra Reviews
james
james Aug 20
I enjoy foregathering useful info, this post has got me even more info! . Cellucare Reviews
james
james Aug 21
Your good competence and kindness in maneuvering everything was essential. I do not know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a subject like 꽁머니
james
james Aug 22
I simply wanted to say thanks yet again. I’m not certain the things I would’ve implemented without the entire recommendations provided by you about my problem. This was a real terrifying difficulty in my position, nevertheless witnessing the very specialized manner you handled that took me to jump for gladness. Now i am happier for your support and as well , hope you recognize what an amazing job that you are doing teaching men and women via your blog. I know that you have never come across any of us. 안전놀이터
james
james Aug 23
Nice weblog right here! after reading, i decide to buy a sleeping bag ASAP Coffee Loophole
james
james Aug 24
Thanks for your type info.. I realy appreciate it.. keep it up. SNAKE BET
james
james Aug 24
I’ve been surfing online greater than three hours these days, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s beautiful value sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before. Snake Pix
james
james Aug 26
Awesome. Thanks for a great article page. I’ll be coming and reading for more and read your other articles. If you’d like me to refer this to others, please let me know as I have a lot of people who might be interested in what this site has to share. https://www.durascent.com/
Pages: 1 2 »