We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"Main" doesn't show up in menu - Intensity - Responsive theme | Forum

David
David Jun 11 '16
"Main" doesn't show up in menu. I need it to show up, just as it does for every other theme.  How can we fix this... and WHEN can it be fixed?
David
David Jun 12 '16
Well... my members don't know that, and I didn't know that... and it's confusing, so, to me, that's not good design.  Also... sometimes the menu icon doesn't even show up.  Which means, my members don't have a way to access a menu at all.  This theme seems a little buggy.  I'm not very happy with it at all, at the moment.
David
David Jun 16 '16
Menu icon still not appearing, particularly in News Feed section.
David
David Jun 17 '16
News Feed section = Dashboard.

And yes, it works fine on your demo.   Everything works fine on the host server that you designed it for.  That's true of all developers... but in combination with other plugins.... or on another hosting service.... there may be issues.  In my case, the menu icon isn't showing up in a lot of the website, randomly.  And I'm not sure what to do about it. 
David
David Jun 23 '16
Okay... I'll give you a fair chance. You've never let me down before....so... let's spend some time gathering information and try to figure this out.  Sounds good.
David
David Jul 1 '16
Where would you like to begin? 
David
David Jul 6 '16
Okay... briefly... first issue... on MOBILE phones... the menu is cut off and some sections are not marked... example follows:

PM me for account details if you want to help fix this issue. I appreciate it.  Thanks.
You do not have permission to reply this topic