We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ACTIVITY NOTIFICATIONS | PLUGIN - Email Notifications | Forum

Barrington
Barrington Jun 13 '16

ACTIVITY NOTIFICATIONS | PLUGIN

Hi i have been having problems with the new up update  of ACTIVITY NOTIFICATIONS | PLUGIN. i keep getting this message for the corn jobs in my email {Could not open input file: /home/i44f7880/public_html/ow_cron/run.php} is there a way this can be fixed ? or do you have a older Version of this plugin from 03-02-2016 that version worked perfectly. 

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Jun 14 '16
where do you have your software installed?
in root or subfolder?
what is your cron command?
Barrington
Barrington Jun 19 '16

Hi i have been having problems with the new up update  of ACTIVITY NOTIFICATIONS | PLUGIN. i keep getting this message for the corn jobs in my email {Could not open input file: /home/i44f7880/public_html/ow_cron/run.php} is there a way this can be fixed ? or do you have a older Version of this plugin from 03-02-2016 that version worked perfectly. 

it is installed in my subfolder public_html by the admin control panel .

this is the cron commanded used /home/i44f7880/public_html/ow_cron/run.php

as you can see in the picture attached.

Attachments:
  IMG_3541.PNG (31Kb)
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Aug 15 '16
I'm sorry but the picture is too small, I can't see anything in there.

As to the cron issue, you need t indicate a subfolder where the software is installed too.
See our manual please: https://wiki.oxwall.com/install:cron
Barrington
Barrington Feb 26 '18
I’m having problems with the push notifications plugin
Barrington
Barrington Feb 27 '18
Do you have a updated version of your push notification plugin? If so can you send me the link to download it ? I paid for your push notification plugin two times trying to install it but it keep saying I need your updated version and it won’t install. Can you help with this?
You do not have permission to reply this topic