We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Having problems reinstalling Mochi Games Plugin | Forum

JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 14 '16
Ok after the last problems I imagine there is something missing to allow this plugin to work as well.

At first I tried to restore a backup of the Games Plugin and it showed the same error problem. So I went ahead and uninstalled it and deleted it then I re downloaded it and tried to reinstall it and it still gives me the same error message which is

Message:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'id' cannot be nullFile:/var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.phpLine:723Trace:#0 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(476): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/database.php(512): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_prefere...', Object(BOL_Preference)) #4 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/preference_service.php(389): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_Preference)) #5 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_plugins/mochigames/install.php(181): BOL_PreferenceService->savePreference(Object(BOL_Preference)) #6 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(689): include_once('/var/zpanel/hos...') #7 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/plugin_service.php(403): BOL_PluginService->includeScript('/var/zpanel/hos...') #8 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/plugins.php(685): BOL_PluginService->install('mochigames') #9 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins->install(Array) #10 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(276): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins), Array) #11 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/request_handler.php(252): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Plugins)) #12 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/ow_core/application.php(364): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/buddylist_cf/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main}Type:PDOException

The Forum post is edited by JoshWho Jun 14 '16
ross Team
ross Jun 14 '16
Contact plugin developer please we do not provide assistance with 3rd party items issues. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 14 '16
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 14 '16
this is the exact same error that was a core problem originally I do not think it is the plugin. It installed just fine on my test site.
ross Team
ross Jun 14 '16
The error states the opposite, see the error it is related to mochi games, again, we do not provide assistance with 3rd party items
JoshWho
JoshWho Jun 14 '16
Well i just cleaned the cache and now it is working
ross Team
ross Jun 14 '16
Ok, great.