We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

cron or bug? How to solve this problem | Forum

cit27
cit27 Jun 28 '12
How to correct this file

1054 Unknown column 'visitTimestsmp' in 'where clause' File: /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php

or

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND' in /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 160
 this is the line "160: array(PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND => 'SET NAMES UTF8',
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 1 '12
You don't have PDO installed and set up on your server. Contact your hosting company about this issue.
cit27
cit27 Jul 1 '12
That file when i open mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php or
if debug of:
Error 500
Internal Server Error.

My others site is not problem...

Sorry..where i can get PDO explanation...

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 4 '12
Didn't get your last reply about cron.

Just contact your hosting company and ask them to enable PDO for your account.

cit27
cit27 Jul 4 '12
Now I got the email notification correctly from the site activity.
its only happan when i open the URL mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php

My Qustions is
Email notification is running correctly (yes)
URL mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php (error)

To make sure Is it Normal?

Thank U
I will ask my hosting about PDO...

Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 6 '12
Try enabling debug mode and open the run.php in URL one more time. That would display the initial error to you.
cit27
cit27 Jul 7 '12

Enabling Debug mode
Opening the URL mysite.com/ow_cron/run.php

OW Debug - Exception

Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'visitTimestsmp' in 'where clause' File: /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 305 Trace: #0 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php(305): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php(393): OW_Database->execute('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #2 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/database.php(402): OW_Database->query('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #3 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(183): OW_Database->delete('DELETE FROM ow_...') #4 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/bol/guest_dao.php(120): OW_BaseDao->deleteByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #5 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/bol/service.php(112): OCSGUESTS_BOL_GuestDao->deleteExpired(2592000) #6 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/cron.php(31): OCSGUESTS_BOL_Service->checkExpiredGuests() #7 /home/mysite/public_html/ow_cron/run.php(71): OCSGUESTS_Cron->guestsCheckProcess() #8 {main} Type: PDOException
Michael I.
Michael I. Jul 9 '12
Try disabling the Guests plugin and see if it helps. If it does, try reinstalling the plugin.
Oliver
Oliver Aug 16 '12

Quote from Michael I. Try disabling the Guests plugin and see if it helps. If it does, try reinstalling the plugin.

Hi Michael,

I've got the same problem as cit24. The error was gone with the Guests plugin disabled, but it returned after deinstalling, deleting the directory from the server and reinstalling. Have you got another idea?

best regrads,
Oliver
Michael I.
Michael I. Aug 18 '12
Oliver, I believe that your question should be answered by the developer of Guests plugin that you use. As you said, when plugin is disabled, error disappears. So the problem lays within the plugin.